Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

The bafoonery in here.
When a shoe drops fools buy matching socks, shirts, hats and shorts.

But think it's cheesy to wear matching shoes with their girlfriend/ wife?

I think it's embarrassing to see a grown man wearing socks with carrots on them vs a grown man sharing his passion for a sneaker with his partner.

To each their own.

Last edited:
^^ lol truth be told they're both corny but people have the right to spend their money and live how they please

The bafoonery in here.
When a shoe drops fools buy matching socks, shirts, hats and shorts.

But think it's cheesy to wear matching shoes with their girlfriend/ wife?

I think it's embarrassing to see a grown man wearing socks with carrots on them vs a grown man sharing his passion for a sneaker with his partner.

To each their own.

This. But honestly IMO there is nothing wrong with a couple wearing the same sneakers. So what, if your significant other loves the same sneakers as you and wants to wear them at the same time as you that's juvenile? Ridiculous.

I wish my gf was into Jordan like me,I try everytime to show her pic's of the next release's and all she says is "nope"

I wish my gf was into Jordan like me,I try everytime to show her pic's of the next release's and all she says is "nope"
my girl is semi into Jordan's and barely wears some of the few she owns but if she sees some interesting colors on them then she's sold.

If you've got one or two pieces of apparel to go with your kicks I don't find that to be corny. When you get everything however:

View media item 1528665
that's when I think it looks weird.

(Matching shoes with your loved ones however can never be considered corny, that sounds cool as **** honestly, sharing passions and such)

If you've got one or two pieces of apparel to go with your kicks I don't find that to be corny. When you get everything however:

(Matching shoes with your loved ones however can never be considered corny, that sounds cool as **** honestly, sharing passions and such)
The grape madness. Dudes down here in my city had the hat, grape 5 shirts, gym shorts, socks, wristbands and etc rocking it in full effect in groups of 5 or 6 smh 
mean.gif
. I agree if you have one or two items that's cool but when you have it on to the extreme then i say it's overkill

exactly... I always like matching with my mini-me .... its ok with the gf sometimes even tho we have more pairs that match :lol:

im all ready to cop this weekend, but i hate that De La Lows are dropping the same day. Itll be the first time i got two releases in a single day. :smh:

Im definitely saving my entire check next week.

im all ready to cop this weekend, but i hate that De La Lows are dropping the same day. Itll be the first time i got two releases in a single day. :smh:

Exactly like what the heck. And at the same time I don't know if any other site besides Nike is dropping the de la souls

im all ready to cop this weekend, but i hate that De La Lows are dropping the same day. Itll be the first time i got two releases in a single day.
mean.gif

I feel you, I'm tryna cop the infrared AM90s on top of the Hares

Those shorts were part of the collection? 
laugh.gif

Copped them for $20 at an outlet the summer following. Thought I just got lucky.

It's not being matchy matchy with the colors as it is wearing the corny designs Nike/JB is putting out. A jersey shirt with "Grapes" as the name and 5 as the number while you're wearing Grape 5s is juvenile. For the kids sure, but at a certain point you should be able to recognize that's NOT a good look at all.

It just screams "I don't know how to cordinate an outfit so let me eat up everything JB puts out."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom