Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

ahh those were the days
pimp.gif
 they dont make them like they used to 
That's how it is man, wish they would bring them back but...
you about to give me a nostalgic attack lol naming all those classic.
Sorry man

Entered raffle. Will doo a few more tomorrow.

How do they determine if a store does raffle or fcfs? Based on quantity? Based on past release? Seems like all the smaller stores are doing raffles in the dmv.

Last edited:
how did you do on them. I took my math one this evening and the teacher told me I passed.
hopefully i did good on them i had an art history exam (dont know what i was thinking when i took it 
laugh.gif
) but I'm hoping i do good and eastern european hotrod that i most likely aced

this release shouldn't be to bad for people theres gonna be a lot of people gunning for them but it should be manageable (want to get this thread back on topic a little bit haha)

Lol yeah back to the topic at hand. I can't wait to get these in hand. Idc if the tongue on my pairs have a lot of black in it I'll just be happy to have a pair of Hare's for the first time especially since B.Bunny is one of my favorite characters

got 6 raffle tickets about to do more walking tomorrow 8) saw a lot of people at every store I went to getting raffle tickets. hope I at least get one call

Im'a tell you what... I'm tired then a mug from all the malls and stores I went to today.

These are must cops for the wife and I. We got 18 tickets total.

8 for her and 10 for me. Anybody know anything about DTLR!? Don't know if I'd be that excited if they called!?

Last edited:
man i wanna get these but i effing overspent the last two months lol. if my go to mall gets posted on this thread then ima cop lol. 

while we on the subject of cartoons ... i just wanna see the good ole looney tunes

kids these days got these fake reality tv soap operas, what little cartoons they do have are stupid weak

Last edited:

while we on the subject of cartoons ... i just wanna see the good ole looney tunes

kids these days got these fake reality tv soap operas, what little cartoons they do have are stupid weak
It still comes on in the mornings and thats what I hate those fake reality TV Soap Operas be brain washing people, especially females my age (19 and up) that why I don't mess with most of them.  I wish they would see that thats stuff is not what some guys want but...

Last edited:
Y'all got me really wanting to watch cartoons now.

Growing up, everyone seemed to be on the Nickelodeon bandwagon. I always repped Cartoon Network. Tom & Jerry, Johnny Bravo, Dexters Lab, Ed, Edd, N Eddy, Cow and Chicken, Animaniacs, Pink and the Brain, X Men....damn my child hood was dope. Even all the old looney tunes classics and Justice League shows. Just isn't the same anymore.

Back
Top Bottom