Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Hype 101- House of Hoops sets up the table in the front staffed with an employee for 2 days just to deal with the traffic of raffle tickets to the store. Usually reserved for the black Friday release and annual drop of the 11's near Christmas . All I could think of is has this release really come to that level of hype and mass chaos that the table is necessary? These are 7's for crissakes!! 
laugh.gif

Hype 101- House of Hoops sets up the table in the front staffed with an employee for 2 days just to deal with the traffic of raffle tickets to the store. Usually reserved for the black Friday release and annual drop of the 11's near Christmas . All I could think of is has this release really come to that level of hype and mass chaos that the table is necessary? These are 7's for crissakes!! 
laugh.gif
I'd probably do the same setup if I were a FTL manager regardless of the release.  I'm sure the workers get annoyed when there's a line at the register just to get a raffle ticket, while other customers try to pay for their purchases.....

Also makes it easier for the workers to slip tickets into their pockets and get money under the table (literally).... Just sayin....

gonna cop off resellers. aint even lying.

I'm feeling the exact same way, went to Finish line today at the Tucson Mall and bruh told me the chances of me getting them were almost none because they had given away a bunch of tix already :smh:

I don't even buy sneakers like that anymore, just want a few of my old favs

raffle ticket lists are definitely long. Making this general release a little tougher then hoped. But if you put in your work i believe we all can eat come saturday. Plenty of pairs to go around. 

If that's the case my boy wasn't able to secure his pair at nike town. Which means they didn't get that many. They only blocked out during low stock.

I'd probably do the same setup if I were a FTL manager regardless of the release.  I'm sure the workers get annoyed when there's a line at the register just to get a raffle ticket, while other customers try to pay for their purchases.....

Also makes it easier for the workers to slip tickets into their pockets and get money under the table (literally).... Just sayin....
images

Back
Top Bottom