Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I'm getting these. These will be a dope spring shoe.
Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer; you can wear them any season don't just limit to one
grin.gif

I was still on the fence about these when I went to the mall today, so I figured that I would just see how they looked in person.  I decided to pass because the white leather that was used on the shoe looks bunk... its like plastic fake leather of the worst variety.  Similar to the Jordan 5's from a few years back, or the leather they use on all white Air Max 90's.  It's honestly a shame IMO, because I would have purchased them if the quality was better.  Materials make a big difference when it comes to comfort, and it just looked stiff overall.  

Anyways, just my 2cents... Also, I'm not knocking the shoe from an appearance standpoint, or anyone that like its, because it is a dope shoe, I just think JB missed the mark that I was hoping for.     

I was still on the fence about these when I went to the mall today, so I figured that I would just see how they looked in person.  I decided to pass because the white leather that was used on the shoe looks bunk... its like plastic fake leather of the worst variety.  Similar to the Jordan 5's from a few years back, or the leather they use on all white Air Max 90's.  It's honestly a shame IMO, because I would have purchased them if the quality was better.  Materials make a big difference when it comes to comfort, and it just looked stiff overall.  

Anyways, just my 2cents... Also, I'm not knocking the shoe from an appearance standpoint, or anyone that like its, because it is a dope shoe, I just think JB missed the mark that I was hoping for.     
You're talking about them hare 1s I'm assuming

I was thinking about getting some fire red 5s (3M tongue, no 23) is the quality bad or...

I was thinking about getting some fire red 5s (3M tongue, no 23) is the quality bad or...
Thats the other pair that I have, fire red 5s, 3m tounge.  I paid retail, I think $160, so I dont regret the purchase, but they're pretty stiff to be honest. I'd say they're worth getting if you can get them for a good price.  But the leather sucks.  Again, it's just very stiff, and vinyl/plastic like... 

Last edited:

I paid retail for mine

Thats the other pair that I have, fire red 5s, 3m tounge.  I paid retail, I think $160, so I dont regret the purchase, but they're pretty stiff to be honest. I'd say they're worth getting if you can get them for a good price.  But the leather sucks.  Again, it's just very stiff, and vinyl/plastic like... 
Cheapest I've seen was $250 for a DS pair

Back
Top Bottom