Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

How are you guys able to use the WC rewards online, i always get "this item is excluded etc.", and that goes for ALL Jordan products that I have tried

How are you guys able to use the WC rewards online, i always get "this item is excluded etc.", and that goes for ALL Jordan products that I have tried
you type it in on the payment screen underneath where you type in the CC info and all of that. It's a box that says WC# and another one that says Rewards # I believe

Actually I got a pair for myself in Mens from NDC and a pair for my youngin in GS off FNL. Both with free shipping.

I got a confirmation e-mail from FNL, but I'm still worried I'll get that cancellation. They charged me though.

I'm not usually one to complain about quality but my pair is horrendous. Glue on the toebox. Creased around the ankle like they've been worn. Various scuffs. Excess materials. Air holes not punched all the way out. Disappointed is an understatement. Here's a few pics
remastered? yea ok jb.

It automatically applied the reward when I checkout.

Last edited:
for those who already picked up, can anyone comment on sizing? fit .5 big like previous 7's? or nah?

Never seen a GR move so fast on FTL/EB/ champs. Their checkout process usually takes an hour or two on these types of days. They must have put the vast majority of the stock in store.

I honestly would like finish line to never update anything on their site.
laugh.gif
:lol: This is probably the 4th or 5th time now I struck out everywhere else and waited on the splash page until I got through and still got the kicks. Payment system could be updated though. That is much more frustrating to me than the splash page.
i seriously dont get the hate fnl gets man. they actually can beat some bots unlike ndc. you just gotta be patient with fnl

i got a feeling the 11s gonna be this easy.
easy as wait 2hrs for all spots to dry, then FNL decides to let people buy.
and FNL will be the best source at the 9am mark

I ordered off NDC over an hour ago got my confirmation e-mail. I usually don't buy kicks like that but I made an exception today.

i seriously dont get the hate fnl gets man. they actually can beat some bots unlike ndc. you just gotta be patient with fnl

I second this. They always come through for me and I've NEVER got through on any other site except SnS. Say what yall want but i love that damn splashpage:lol:

Back
Top Bottom