Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I had 3 stains on my left toe. Wasn't crazy about the Hares but wanted to see a 7. Overall I sent it back.

Last edited:
For me these are definitely tts as apposed to retro 7s in years past . 2012,2013 etc that ran huge

I thought you were kidding at first, then I clicked the link and sure enough... Size 13 available at *****.  Crazy!  Wonder how long until someone picks them up, and if so, I wonder if its someone from NT that saw your post... ***If you saw @GrizzlyAnimal  post and bought them, let us know!

P.S.  They also have a size 10.5 in the French Blue 7's.
I grabbed them and checked out and get a email about 1 hour later saying they were on back order I'm thinking it will get cancelled

Now they look OG fresh out the box. They look better DS Un-laced than DS laced up with all that shoe cardboard crap they put in the retros these days.

Shoutout to @MJO23DAN for providing another quality video comparison of the OG hares VS the 2015 retro. Im a fan of your videos brother i always look forward to your work by providing us true knowledge of Jordan memorabilia and of course his sneakers. Again thank you so much fam

Shoutout to @MJO23DAN for providing another quality video comparison of the OG hares VS the 2015 retro. Im a fan of your videos brother i always look forward to your work by providing us true knowledge of Jordan memorabilia and of course his sneakers. Again thank you so much fam
LOL, I literally was just coming here to post this. Look at the craftsmanship on the 1992 pair, there are glue marks all over that toe box. I knew I always remembered there being imperfections on the OG's. I'm just happy I get to own these awesome shoes again, after having them as a kid. Great video @MJO23DAN  

Last edited:

LOL, I literally was just coming here to post this. Look at the craftsmanship on the 1992 pair, there are glue marks all over that toe box. I knew I always remembered there being imperfections on the OG's. I'm just happy I get to own these awesome shoes again, after having them as a kid. Great video @MJO23DAN  
Wanted to post the video too.  One of the few legit reviewers out there @MJO23DAN, great job as always! 

Hope this video will make those complainers feel a little better with their pairs :lol: not unless they have those out of the box ugly scuffs/scratches here and there which the OGs dont have :lol:

Anybody know a place I can get them for retail??? Please help
May 16th before 10:00 am, oh yeah you're going to need one of these
laugh.gif

My Hares came in yesterday. Contrary to my screenname, I haven't bought a pair of Air Jordans since I was in high school well over a decade ago.

I'm pissed at my pair my right shoe came with some smudges and the right side has like some kind of freaked water damage I camped out to be disappointed and they were also looked tried on smh but I did like the colors on my tongues

Back
Top Bottom