Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

They're just shoes.  Just chill and wear them.  If they bother you that much try to cop them IN PERSON and what not.  You can't have everything evolving around you.  You gotta evolve as well.

To that, I still struggle to find a pair of the toddlers at a reasonable price.  MSRP is disgusting for these.  Jesus.

This isn't about having everything revolve around me, it's about a company needing to take responsibility for their false claims.

The pair I ordered off the snkrs app arrived yesterday and the quality on this pair is bad as well. It look like someone used a razor to remove glue from the seems around the toe box. Also nike didn't sent a receipt or return label

I wish that little strip of green was black but I'm happy that my tongues are primarily composed of the bulls colorway
nthat.gif
some of the best tongues I've seen on here

I get the dissatisfaction for the quality on the shoe and to a point and venting about it but when it drags on page after page weekend after weekend it gets old quick. If complaining to NIKE is not effective, and you feel that strongly about it lawyer up and start a class action lawsuit, if they promised better shoes and justified a price increase in exchange you have a case. Keep in mind NIKE will have the upper hand in this based simply on the amount of pairs that were returned for poor quality and defects vs the number of pairs sold. can they do better yes I have at least 30 pairs of various air max shoes with no problems in fact the QC is so good I rarely have to look for defects at the end the day the decision to buy rests in the hands of the individual.
that's a great idea. I think we should do that.

They're just shoes.  Just chill and wear them.  If they bother you that much try to cop them IN PERSON and what not.  You can't have everything evolving around you.  You gotta evolve as well.

To that, I still struggle to find a pair of the toddlers at a reasonable price.  MSRP is disgusting for these.  Jesus.

kinda hypocrital statement especially when I've told u how to get a toddlers size at least once in here. YOU should be going to the store and YOU shouldn't be complaining about the price if you are telling others not to complain about what they aren't happy about.

And it's def hypocrital that you made this statement AFTER saying people should be able to speak their minds. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
You don't like JB products? Be like every other dissatisfied customer for every other product known to man and stop buying. Your frustration will magically disappear. Simple, right?

Last edited:
kinda hypocrital statement especially when I've told u how to get a toddlers size at least once in here. YOU should be going to the store and YOU shouldn't be complaining about the price if you are telling others not to complain about what they aren't happy about.

And it's def hypocrital that you made this statement AFTER saying people should be able to speak their minds. Makes no sense.

dude. so people who make a comment about the msrp and resale and still bought are hypocrites? come on man.

yes we choose to buy or not dough. we all get that. i was just making a comment about the retail price and how fast they were going. kinda shocking to me

i had a NDC gift card, so i had preffered buying from NDC.

dont have to be upset and bold and all that. i think we all get the point. call it venting or thinking out loud. jeez. you are supposed to cater to discussions freely, not light stuff up.

thanks for your post.

Last edited:
I can't wait to pick my pair up and throw them on feet... I would've sworn everybody would have 'em on for the memorial day weekend, especially in NYC

really debating between these and the bugs bunny 8's now  or the bordueax's and aqua's later this year 

Back
Top Bottom