Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

The pair I ordered off the snkrs app arrived yesterday and the quality on this pair is bad as well. It look like someone used a razor to remove glue from the seems around the toe box. Also nike didn't sent a receipt or return label
At least ur didn't come with a orange box [emoji]128565[/emoji]

I guess you can say JB is like fam. You know they are dysfunctional but you hope/know they can do better. It's hard to turn your back on fam, maybe one day they will get it... And for others it's all about the sport.

Oh no he meant about the actual leather that the shoes came with on the upper. Not about ppl actually painting them

Yes I know. Didn't know JB sent out custom painted J's from the factory. Lol. I thought it was mostly people who liked to customize their kicks or refurbish them that used paint. Not JB.

I can't wait to pick my pair up and throw them on feet... I would've sworn everybody would have 'em on for the memorial day weekend, especially in NYC
Yeah I was thinking a lot of people would be rocking the 7s here in Vegas this weekend.  Instead I see a lot of people in 11s (assuming b/c of the playoff 11 low release today)...

Stop making excuses for nike

Back in the day it was rare to find jacked up shoes.

Did it happen? Yes

Nowadays its common and more noticeable due to the crap materials they use now
What are you talking about I'm not making excuses for nike what they are doing is messed up but I am stating facts. Maybe your memory  is a bit cloudy but getting a messed up pair of jordans in the 80-90's was not rare, we just had the luxury  of  returing a bad pair for a new or trying a shoe before we bought it and if it was jacked up we got another pair and the jacked up pair got sent to a outlet and sold for a huge discount unlike today where the b grades cost almost retail. But do you remember how many OG jordan 3's 4's 6's and 9's with chipping problems or 13's with bleeding. But back in the day you could call nike up complain and get a form in the mail fill it out and they send you a new pair now they just laugh at you and give you a 20% discount bc everything sells out.

Yeah I was thinking a lot of people would be rocking the 7s here in Vegas this weekend.  Instead I see a lot of people in 11s (assuming b/c of the playoff 11 low release today)...

Hares waaay to special to rock right away. I wear my J's in least favorite order, so it'll be quite some time before I rock these.

Hares waaay to special to rock right away. I wear my J's in least favorite order, so it'll be quite some time before I rock these.

I probably wont wear till late summer.

Wanted to this weekend but Ik everyone will rock em.

I wanted to chime in when you guys were talking about the quality and craftsmanship issues. Someone had noted that if "you don't like it, don't buy it or why complain" statements? While that may be true, with any business, they want to hear feedback. What business never gets complaints? That's how they better themselves. While the remastered line is here, in my opinion, it is getting better as the releases have been dropping. There's a reason why the remastered series came into fruition and it was due to the fact that people complained. It finally hit the top of the pyramid.

The standard that Jordan Brand is supposed to represent was clearly not represented in their retro line. The signature pieces are hardly criticized because that's where the focus is moving forward. Pricing standards on the other hand come into play and that's another factor. It has definitely killed the resale market and I'm glad it did because now we can find shoes that we've always wanted in original colorways at decent resale prices. On the flip side, there has to be a balance. Hopefully this shows Jordan Brand that they need to decrease their price points because sneakers are sitting on shelves. I expect outlets to flourish once the next quarter hits.

You don't like JB products? Be like every other dissatisfied customer for every other product known to man and stop buying. Your frustration will magically disappear. Simple, right?
Simple logic is just way to uncomplicated for a lot of these dudes. They thrive on overcomplicating things.

Back
Top Bottom