Air Jordan 7 Retro "Olympic" Returns in 2012..VOL. But I just bought the FTLOTG :|

air-jordan-7-olympic.jpg

indifferent.gif
http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/12/air-jordan-7-olympic-returns-in-2012/

Why even bother trying to get concords right now? Chances are they'll be retroing in 2012 too.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like JB's "course correction"  

I personally disliked the heart logo on the heel, so this is an easy pickup for me.   

I still don't understand why people get upset about them re-releasing colorways, if you already have the shoe, cool, go about your day.  Those who weren't able to obtain a pair will be happy. 

Hilarious, JB is trying milk every last cent from people.
The VII's are some of my favorites, so i don't mind them releasing again, even though I have 2004's and FTLOG's

I wasn't that fond of the FTLOG's, but with jeans you can't see it anyway.

I'll be there on the release date

I bought FTLOG's not too long after they came out. Not too happy about this cause I could have waited.

IMO, It doesn't make sense to retro them AGAIN so quickly while there are plenty of original colorway that never retroed even once.

I have FTLOTGs and will cop these again 
pimp.gif

But since the ones I have are basically VNDS, these will sit DS for years to come. On another note, Im not too pressed about missing out on releases anymore since retros re-release more frequently now. Oh and count on Black/Metallic Vs releasing in 2013, along with the Grapes, Fire Reds (both of them) and Laneys. Also, I can see Bred 11s being the holiday retro for 2013.

From what I heard, JB sold their shares back to Nike and they will now be retro'ing everything under the sun to make as much money as they can.

Get ready.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

sell your FTLOTGs now
laugh.gif
wit these and 04s around they pointless

but the FTLOTGs will have SIGNIFICANTLY better quality than the '12.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom