Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

The amazing thing about the db project is that these kids get to design the shoe how EVER they want. They are not fashion designers or trend researchers. Comparing these designs or even trying to hold then to the standards ore Nike/Jordan bread designers is foolish.

Some of these kids are better at designing than the fools at JB who thought the Joker 3s/Orion 7s/60+ every color/ croc skin-pink 8 low were okay
Yeah but the designers at JB still have a lot of input. The design is not solely the kids. It's a great cause though, I think it's really an awesome project.

Nah, we're judging the shoe not the kid. come on now.
plus the kid that made those atrocious 13s doesn't have a life threatening illness. there's athletes wit what he has, matter of fact he's one himself.
but again, we're here for the shoes not the kids. if we were we'd been out there bidding thousands at the auction

I know you guys are not judging the kids but like someone else said if the kids who have input on the shoe happened to come across this thread I sure this criticism wouldn't be helpful to them

Last edited:
Nah, we're judging the shoe not the kid. come on now.
plus the kid that made those atrocious 13s doesn't have a life threatening illness. there's athletes wit what he has, matter of fact he's one himself.
but again, we're here for the shoes not the kids. if we were we'd been out there bidding thousands at the auction

I know you guys are not judging the kids but like someone else said if the kids who have input on the shoe happened to come across this thread I sure this criticism wouldn't be helpful to them
to them; and that's why we're here, just for the shoe [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Alt DB 7's Too??? 
nerd.gif

osxi6slgo8tz5fyaywcu.jpg

ivhxja8rdztmaiuvpzyz.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, why are these dropping in December? I thought DBs have always dropped in mid-late November. I'll try as usual without much expectation, never seem to get through on em. Hopefully no draw.. that's an auto L.

Did people miss the fact that they specifically mentioned on youtube vids and online stories that there were only TWO alternate versions in existence?
Why on earth would people even thinking those and regulars were going to be widely released?
*****!?

Did people miss the fact that they specifically mentioned on youtube vids and online stories that there were only TWO alternate versions in existence?
Why on earth would people even thinking those and regulars were going to be widely released?
*****!?
did they say that?   I Def missed that part.

Alt don't look as good IMO

Hopefully their isn't a draw.I was able to get through all the traffic on sneakers last year and cop the 13's,one of the few I've been able to grab.

did they say that?   I Def missed that part.

Alt don't look as good IMO

Fyi: lookup the vid on Hes Kicks channel where he interviewed the kids and showed most of the models at the event.
Don't care for the alts either. Way too plain & simple for a db (ironic as that is).

That speckle paint on the Mid-Sole killed it for me
I don't know, the alternate just looks better to me. The actual release looks a bit too tacky for my liking, the gold midsole and red upper kills it for me. The simplicity of the alternate is what makes me like them.

It's definitely a draw like always I mean never say never
Anything can happen
Worse thing that can happen is u miss lol

Hopefully their isn't a draw.I was able to get through all the traffic on sneakers last year and cop the 13's,one of the few I've been able to grab.
13s were a raffle too, at least for the instore pairs

13s were a raffle too, at least for the instore pairs
It may have been in store,online they dropped at 10am as usual.I was waiting in line on sneakers for 15-20 minutes before I was able to cop.I received them Black Friday.

It may have been in store,online they dropped at 10am as usual.I was waiting in line on sneakers for 15-20 minutes before I was able to cop.I received them Black Friday.
Oh ok, I think I was able to cop everything except the jays lol

Back
Top Bottom