Air Jordan 8 Original Button Down Shirt

I have meant to share this with all of you for a while and I finally took pics. I love everything about this shirt except for its size is too small now. I wishJB would make nice clothing like this again. I always wished JB would retro clothes more so than some of the wack funky cw releases. So if your listeningGentry, retro this.....

And if you feel the same about retro clothing let me know. I am curious to know what you all think. And let me know that you think of the shirt or if you ownedit back in the day, or currently own this shirt.

*EDIT* The cement hoody was not suppose to be posted up. sorry.

i have the hoodie version of that shirt. they made some great clothes back in the day. thanks for sharing.

yea i agree I was lookin at some pix when I was little and I saw how fresh they were and the Jordan clothes that Will Smith use to wear on "Fresh Princeof Bel-Air"...

holy cow, that AJ viii jersey is a blast from the past! I had one of those, but it went to amvets a looooong time ago.

Originally Posted by jeffgtx

i have the hoodie version of that shirt. they made some great clothes back in the day. thanks for sharing.
Can you share pics? I'd be real interested to see that hoody.

Brings me back to Kriss Kross and Another Bad Creation.
pimp.gif

I know somebody out there...ahem...BigBen...has the cardigan from the 80's. Damn, it was different. I bet Hugh Heffner has one, too.

Old Jordan clothes were the best.

Of course, alot of my friends will tell you that Jordan used to market some of it's clothes to middle-aged white dudes (when's the last time you'veseen a Jordan sweater vest or PLAIN polo with just the Jumpman?), and I'm getting there, so I'll be missing it considering what's out there now.

they did have some good clothes back in the day, all the print tee's they come oout with now are just ridiculous

Originally Posted by Black Star

JB's clothes used to be buy able...now they suck beyond belief.

now they cater to my generation.

but nobody rocks it anyway it all ends up in outlets

Back
Top Bottom