Air Jordan 8 Retro Aqua - Flaw

it happens to everyone just deal with it
This is the reason JB keeps releasing garbage. People like you settle for less. They got you by the throat, taking your money for payless qualitykicks but you're all like "but they're jordans, they look cool". Pshhh.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

that's JB quality for you. I noticed my Military IV's starting to do the same thing near the back of the heal. sucks, we get the colorways we want, but the quality is piss poor

^^^^My military's did it also, but they're how many years old????????& I wear em to work, just gotta take it easy on the kicks, can't rock emeveryday you know

its happening to all of us
smh.gif

i think its the new painting method JB is using on the midsole.

it happened to my CG IIIs and DTRT IIIs (check the sig)

5' 9"
140-150

i swear i NEVER have any of these multiple problems you guys do on here. i'm starting to think you are just abusing your shoes. i mean i got hundreds ofshoes and not 1 pair has had this problem

not the first person it happened to. I have seen quiet a few that have posted on NT with the same problem. All I can say is sorry bro, and well just going tohave to deal with it. Hope that NEVER happens to my aquas.

JB quality. what did you expect??

thats why it aint worth paying over $ 80 for any Jordans nowadays.

there have been similar threads regarding this issue, anyway i always say that its inevitable, i really don't mind my pair cracking since i wear all myshoes, i don't have enough funds to buy a pair to just look or collect them and not wear them.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again. Back in '93 i wore the OGs almost every day for 6 months straight.

Uppers scuffed, rubber wore down. But after those 6 months, the midsole paint was fine.

Back
Top Bottom