Air Jordan 8 Retro GS "Laney" First Look - Release Date TBA

via KATC: http://www.kixandthecity.com/air-jordan-8-retro-laney-first-look/

We already know that the Air Jordan 8 Retro is going to have a solid showing this year and we already know that the Air Jordan 8 Retro “Bugs Bunny” is on deck. In addition to the “Bugs Bunny”, and a couple more OG colorways, Jordan Brand is set to release new flavors of the Air Jordan 8 Retro including the Air Jordan 8 Retro “Laney”. The “Laney” Air Jordan 8 Retro features a Grey leather and Grey nubuck upper with with hits of Yellow and Blue chenille Jumpman, a Yellow, Blue, and Grey “crayon” hit, a Blue and Yellow midsole, and a White outsole. No word on a release date as of now but we hope to have that soon. Check out more below.

View media item 229375

Air Jordan 8 Retro GS "Laney"
378037 041
Release Date: TBA

Last edited:
I really don't care for the grey. The VIIIs are not great to begin with (in my opinion), but these colors do not look good together

sick.gif

rivaling the ice blue 8s for worse colorway of the 8s all time :lol:

keep it simple... mostly white with yellow and blue accents - Laney V style :smh:

I see potential with the grey, not with the blue and yellow along with it tho

Think they're tryin to go w/a Laney theme this year.

Laney 11's (possibly, kinda, maybe),
Laney Pack,
These

It looks like a photoshop of what it would look like.  Look at where the midsole is.  Looks choppy.  Either way, it's a hideous shoe.  If they are going for a "Laney" theme, why aren't they doing it like the first Laney-themed shoe; white-blue-yellow?

i have to agree with most of yall. dont really care for these. that grey is a no go for me if they drop.

There's too much going on with the Maize and Royal Blue. They should have just made this a Cool Grey 8, that would have looked great.

Cool Grey upper, with white laces and white bottoms :smokin

Back
Top Bottom