Air Jordan 8 Retro LS navy/peapod

Was at the sneaker villa today and they had a pair of these in my size. I have to say very nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
6oer2o.jpg

The problem with people on NT is that everyone is in to these red and black colorways and OG colorways. There's nothing wrong with that, but the minute JBreleases a shoe model as an LS with out of the norm colorways people compare them to fakes immediately.

Looking like a fake and actually being a fake are 2 entirely different things. I think most people on here have become Jordan authenticity connosieurs and cantell the difference between fakes and real products anyways. I like LS models in general, not everything, but those seem to be the kicks you can dress withnormal casual gear without looking like everybody else with their everyday black, white, and red colorways.

Look good in pics like trash in person. The white stitching ruins them. Stitching should've been the Pea Pod color.

Love my pair. If you pull it together right, these look real good. Definitely a shoe that you have to see in person and try on. I hated them til I put themon my foot. I like them better than the OG colorway Aquas.

How much do you want to bet all the people that bought these will be selling there pairs on ebay 2 weeks before one of the packs drop?

I got 5 on it.

Is that guy kidding or he has been on Mars this year. He needs some niketalk in his life so he can catch up with the rest of us. Oh by the way welcome toNT.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The problem with people on NT is that everyone is in to these red and black colorways and OG colorways. There's nothing wrong with that, but the minute JB releases a shoe model as an LS with out of the norm colorways people compare them to fakes immediately.

Looking like a fake and actually being a fake are 2 entirely different things. I think most people on here have become Jordan authenticity connosieurs and can tell the difference between fakes and real products anyways. I like LS models in general, not everything, but those seem to be the kicks you can dress with normal casual gear without looking like everybody else with their everyday black, white, and red colorways.

That doesn't make any sense at all. There's a difference between stepping outside the box and just completelygoing cleankickz.com on us. Stealths are a good example of a non-traditional colorway that turned out nice. But recently, JB has been over their heads withsome releases like the Azure XI's, DTRT III's and both LS VIII's. You can't tell me that if you didn't already know these were officialcolors 1 year ago that they weren't bootlegs.

how in the blue hell would navy blue, orange, and pisspod green combine for a hot colorway?

Back
Top Bottom