Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Praying for that Nike reservation [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm with you... waiting on this reserve... 
nerd.gif

I am not the biggest fan of 8s but this color way and the way they look has me wanting a pair bad.

no reserve here. got one for some bs nike dunks and the blackcats 13 though smh i knew the one i really wanted i wouldn't get reserved for lol

are reserves sent throughout the day?

It was mentioned that reserves usually go out around 11am EST...  It doesn't look like anyone has started receiving them yet (or at least posted that they received yet)...

Somebody earlier said a few different reps told him no reservations for these. Hopefully the reps didn't know

I am not the biggest fan of 8s but this color way and the way they look has me wanting a pair bad.

Nah man the hypebeast in you is taking over.

The people have spoken for years and they determined 8s are trash :x

.......name them Undefeated Jordan's and everyone flocks to them :lol:

What all apps do reservations get sent to? I always get stuff on my Nike+ Run Club App but never on my Nike+ SNKRS App. 

Are they serious?!?  I'm waiting for my turn on a reserved pair?  Never seen this before...  I usually get right to checking out.

Since they sent me a reservation that's all I need to know these prolly gonna sit or be had under retail.

Back
Top Bottom