Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

just spoke with my guy @ HOH.  he said they only got 36 pairs. compared to a regular general release where they'd get over 100 pairs

so its looks like alot of stores are getting limited numbers
Yeah, after seeing this, I'm glad I copped my pair. Whether they fly or not, I don't have to worry regardless.

I personally think these are better than those royalty 4s. Longevity wise the 8s are tanks and take it from me that gold is going to chip just as quick as the rose gold on my Pinnacle navy 4s. Only worn once for 30 mins.....on that note "COUNT ME IN"!

Last edited:
8s are tanks and Olive kicks age really well. Tempted to double up because I see myself beating these into the ground.

Only concern is the neoprene. Curious to see how it will age under heavy use.

I want these but Ima wait a lil while. I'm sure they can still be copped for $215 or less in a month or two

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if these are a day one sellout. In a couple weeks they will be gone though...

I really don't think they'll sell out right away, but I also don't think they'll last long enough to go on disco.  Since I knew I wanted a pair, might as well get them right away and not have to worry about buying a pair that's been tried on and looks like the person ran laps around the store  
roll.gif

Just got a call from FA... Size 13 is secured. They said they only got 36 pairs so I didn't think I had a snowballs chance in hell in winning. Hopefully they let me use my $20 reward towards these...

Just got a call from FA... Size 13 is secured. They said they only got 36 pairs so I didn't think I had a snowballs chance in hell in winning. Hopefully they let me use my $20 reward towards these...
Congrats. I lost my 1 and only raffle entry. Going to a FCFS spot in the morning. Showing up a hour early and see what happens

Contemplating on whether I should wake up early and take the short walk to ubiq for fcfs. This cw is ill but I honestly can't justify buying a $200 shoe when I actually should be using that towards a nice pair of dress shoes for work haha

Contemplating on whether I should wake up early and take the short walk to ubiq for fcfs. This cw is ill but I honestly can't justify buying a $200 shoe when I actually should be using that towards a nice pair of dress shoes for work haha
Cop these and then run down to Payless and grab some dress shoes to hold you over for about a month... It'll be worth it :lol:

Nike + app had a pair for me on reserve and it's shipped already [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom