Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Went and picked these up at FTL when they opened. There was a small line, but they only had one FSR. I had to go a half size down, which wasn't bad. I tried them on and with the material(not durabuck or nubuck) I probably needed to anyway.

Was able to try on a pair, not feeling em as much as I thought I would. Glad a lotta people were able to cop though.

Was able to try on a pair, not feeling em as much as I thought I would. Glad a lotta people were able to cop though.
Was practically on the same boat until a code materialized. Not to mention i can always return them. 

Concoct some bs story, play your cards right and with a lil bit of luck, you get a code. 

Last edited:
Ordered off of 290 SQM this morning and got paypal confirmation but no email from the site itself.... check my spam/junk mail too. Hopefully it comes by tomorrow

Ordered off of 290 SQM this morning and got paypal confirmation but no email from the site itself.... check my spam/junk mail too. Hopefully it comes by tomorrow

Yea I'm still waiting myself but we should be good. Plus what time is it over there lol

A few hours after release and certain sites still have them. That's not "sitting".

I wouldn't call them limited but allocation wasn't big for sure. A size 12 Jordan 8 being OOS at my local FTL should tell you right there ppl eating them. Also the local champs and FNL didn't even get them

Soon as these hit NDC sz. 12 was already gone.

Tried for an hour to cart an 11.5 but couldn't. Had to settle for a sz. 11 before every size sold out :smh:

Any spots online still have a 12? I swear that size sold out first. Hopefully they restock

Soon as these hit NDC sz. 12 was already gone.

Tried for an hour to cart an 11.5 but couldn't. Had to settle for a sz. 11 before every size sold out
mean.gif

Any spots online still have a 12? I swear that size sold out first. Hopefully they restock
shoe palace has a FSR

Got to my mall at about 9:55 and it was already a line of about 15 people. Didn't even both waiting because I was pretty sure they didn't get many pairs. Went to Chick-Fil-A and copped a chicken biscuit instead lol.

Tried going to another mall, but they only had a 8 and 13 left. So I went home and tried to got on FTL, but my size was gone. Ended up coppin on SNKRS. Glad I could cop, but definitely wanted to get them at FTL so I could use my reward and gift card.

Shoe palace bs'ing again...

View media item 2314800
Counter been spinning since the info was posted .

Here goes snkrs availability...
View media item 2314804Id say that constitutes as a instant sell out basically.

At the end of the day,
buy what u like , who cares if it sits or not.

Ppl are overly concerned with having exclusives. Mean while buying mainly because of limited availability, as opposed to buying what u actually like , is a prime example of a Hype beast mentality.

Last edited:
Shoe palace bs'ing again...

Counter been spinning since the info was posted .

I look at it like buy what u like , who cares if it sits or not.

Ppl are overly concerned with having exclusives. Mean while buying due to mainly because of limited availability, as opposed to buying what u actually like , is a prime example of a Hype beast mentality.
I thought these were GR... Passing on these but I was able to add to cart without a timer..

This shoe was originally said to be a wide spread GR, only about a week ago we learned they were limited-ish. So, I'm not sure why people upset they didnt sellout the first hour...

Back
Top Bottom