Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Bruh....so i get a nike+ notification and I'm hype. I'm thinking its got to be these. Open up the app and I get...

View media item 2312677

giphy.gif

I got a reservation but wouldn't know how to give it to someone who wants a pair
Either give them your Nike+ info ( if you trust them enough :nerd: ), or have them PP you the amount and buy it for them, then ship once they deliver

Last edited:
To who? :lol:

People like you are what's wrong with the game.

Back in the days it was all about good cw's regardless of the stamp/collaboration.

Nowadays everyone are brainwashed, all want to flex for the gram. :rofl:

Sorry you can't appreciate a good brand collaboration, grandpa, but it actually helps the culture as it drives interest in both brands. In business, this kind of mutually beneficial relationship also doubles as marketing. It can also backfire like when Audi collaborated on the Adidas KOBE II so, ultimately the designs can't be very polarizing.

Either give them your Nike+ info ( if you trust them enough :nerd: ), or have them PP you the amount and buy it for them, then ship once they deliver
I mean I'm all up for it but Idk how easy it is to trust someone with my account. Lol

Newb here so first random post. I just got a notification that Nike.com reserved me a pair. I hope they're not send them out to random users and that all who want, actually cop. BTW, I DL'd the Nike+ app. months ago. Good luck!

Last edited:
Welp, I went ahead and copped. This color way really spoke to me, never thought I'd cop an 8 but stranger things have happened. Ended up using my voucher and a 10% code, so I threw in a pair of AJ1's for my wife and was able to use 10% on those, as well as the rest of my voucher.

Uhh Black Cat 13s, Storm blue 1s, Oxy 14s, Indiglo 14s, True Blue 3s, etc. etc. are all OG cws that are gathering more dust than a wet Swiffer.. What world are you living in where ALL OG cws fly off shelves?

Also, Master 12s flew off of shelves last year so just because it is retro+ doesn't mean it will sit.
OK.

Most Jordans sit today OG or not.

either way jordans are no longer hard to come by with very few exceptions

To who? :lol:

People like you are what's wrong with the game.

Back in the days it was all about good cw's regardless of the stamp/collaboration.

Nowadays everyone are brainwashed, all want to flex for the gram. :rofl:

Sorry you can't appreciate a good brand collaboration, grandpa, but it actually helps the culture as it drives interest in both brands. In business, this kind of mutually beneficial relationship also doubles as marketing. It can also backfire like when Audi collaborated on the Adidas KOBE II so, ultimately the designs can't be very polarizing.

I bet you add Supreme stickers to your bumper too

View media item 2312705

Last edited:
Last reserv I got for something good was the black toes. Got reserv for these. Ima cop bc 8 is my fav retro of them all for nostalgia reasons, just to check them out.

View media item 2312713

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom