Air Jordan 9 “Baseball Pack”. Releasing July 15th

Via SN

There’s a rumor circulating that the Baseball Glove duo will release mystery box style with a limited run of 2,000 pairs meant to give you the rush of ripping open a pack of baseball cards to see what surprises wait inside. So if you have a particular colorway that you want, be prepared to purchase your pair with a 50/50 chance of getting either the brown leather or Birmingham Barons-inspired Black/White treatment.

Via SN
There’s a rumor circulating that the Baseball Glove duo will release mystery box style with a limited run of 2,000 pairs meant to give you the rush of ripping open a pack of baseball cards to see what surprises wait inside. So if you have a particular colorway that you want, be prepared to purchase your pair with a 50/50 chance of getting either the brown leather or Birmingham Barons-inspired Black/White treatment.

Lmao so people won't even know which shoe they will get?

Damn, releases like these remind me how insane the sneaker culture is becoming.

technically da first baron-esque kicks were da 2005 all black X's with da white jordan logo on da back that looked like da cleats Jordan was rocking.
aj10black3-570x381.jpg

It blows my mind how JB have retroed Chi 10s 2x in 3 years (2012 and 2015) but these haven't retroed in 12 years.

So these are gonna come wrapped like baseball cards? You won't know what color you received until you unwrap everything...[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]...View media item 2470120

The theme is pretty cool, still don't know why they butchered the upper. The shoes would be good with a traditional upper.

as far as Nina's go, I'm keying in on these two pair as I know how to order one of them right now

these caught my eye somehow too, no word on release dates yet

Bro that's not even close... Black leather w gray and white compared to those...cmon son (ed lover voice)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom