Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Yea ok.  To each his own.  Those were built like trash, plus I prefer the leather upper on these.  Do you with your shoes, I'll do me with my shoes.
nthat.gif

Didn't see anywhere else to ask this, its very off topic but, does anybody know the difference between an Air Jordan 1 Retro and an Air Jordan 1 Phat besides the name?

Getting back to topic, the Olive 9 is a classic. One of only 3 releases I'm even considering for the remainder of the year. Its always been a shoe that was passed on and met deep discounts. That might be why the Thunder 4 is rumored to be releasing the same day. JB is going all out before the end of the world in December :lol:

lol end of the world really ? haha if so let them please release some of my Grails hahaha

had these back in '02, will be getting them. Try to find them 3 ago on ebay but every idiot dyed them -_-. You actually bring down the price when you dye them since its not original intentional colorway. I stop buying jordans but ill come back for these.

I want these more than the Black/Red IV's and XI's. Olive IX gives your Air Jordan shoe that premium look like the Maroon VIs do. Creative minds know how to make this shoe stand out. Im pulling out a vintage 1990 Crocodile Rock Iceberg History sweater the morning these shoes drop to put heads to bed.
I don't even know what that is.

$160+tax for a brownish colored basketball shoe

this is such an easy pass

these kicks sat and even went on clearance back in the day if they sellout within a week all these boys buying these is some hypebeast ugly lookin shoe

Last edited:
$160+tax for a brownish colored basketball shoe

this is such an easy pass

these kicks sat and even went on clearance back in the day if they sellout within a week all these boys buying these is some hypebeast ugly lookin shoe

So........ if you cop these you're a hypebeast?

Someone can't ACTUALLY like this colorway?

:smh:

I don't even know what that is.
Man Iceberg was heavy in the 90s. They had like Disney characters on all their clothes. Donald Duck Mickey Mouse type sh*t. It was fly back then along with Coogie, Used and damaged gear. I remember my grammar school and high school days. That's all you saw the fly dudes wearing.

its been confirmed 9 different colorways of the 9's releasing from oct to Christmas.   smh 2 pairs of 4's and the 11's.   plus the doernbecher pair.  thats 13 pairs smh.   why is Jordan Brand gonna be dropping a new shoe every week?

really digging these i can't wait till i have a pair of sweet olive green cargos laying on these shoes

Back
Top Bottom