Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Not even close bro.
mean.gif
Actually very close bro. 
mean.gif

so this pair drops the same day as the thunder IV's on Nov. 17.  It looks like its gonna be easy to pick up this pair.
wink.gif

Now after all the 9s have been confirmed, these are the ones I'm copping:

These, Photo Blue, the blue/orange/white colorway, and cool greys.

The Kilroys, I'm still undecided..

Never a fan of ixs but i still bought the original run/retro (GG/French Blues) I kinda want the olives but rather save for an extra pair of IVs.

Didn't see anywhere else to ask this, its very off topic but, does anybody know the difference between an Air Jordan 1 Retro and an Air Jordan 1 Phat besides the name?

Getting back to topic, the Olive 9 is a classic. One of only 3 releases I'm even considering for the remainder of the year. Its always been a shoe that was passed on and met deep discounts. That might be why the Thunder 4 is rumored to be releasing the same day. JB is going all out before the end of the world in December :lol:

These are a must copp for me!!! I been waiting for these to come back out for too long ...the olive does look a little off tho its more of a brown smh

Didn't see anywhere else to ask this, its very off topic but, does anybody know the difference between an Air Jordan 1 Retro and an Air Jordan 1 Phat besides the name?

The Phat's have thicker tongues with more cushioning around the ankle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom