Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I have a feeling nike was testing the waters on these since history kinda wasnt in this sneakers favor. I think we will see a restock like the raptors/charcoal vii's situation

If that don't happen, i'll double up on the 4's and use one for trade bait
pimp.gif

^^^^ there shouldn't be any complaints. IMO folks just always need something to complain about, as we've seen on NT many times.

Last edited:
NTSF is sold out of everything except a 9, 12, 15. I got there at 10:05 and waited in line and no 11-11.5. My fault for not getting up an hour earlier but still extremely weak. Don't even know where else to find them here in the Bay Area.

these was an easy pass for me, never was really a fan of the olive 9s
ohwell.gif
 congrats to those who wanted them and got their pairs 

whats a decent price to pay for these joints. i know its not 300 or 275 but ive seen my size but im thinkin 230 the highest not sure..... missed my size unfortunatley. any restocksss

I don't see the quality complaints some have mentioned :nerd:

Lot of people like to use buzz words like quality and hypebeast to fulfill some sort of sneakerhead quota. :lol:   Most people here thought the White Cement IVs were amazing.

"Quality" is more or less subjective nowadays.

The white-cements (tech grays) are cool with me because the leather is stiff as mike miller and won't crease for another 37 years. They are by far the least comfortable of all recent IVs, but damn they are Tanks; and durable as pr0nstar box

I don't see the quality complaints some have mentioned
nerd.gif

Lot of people like to use buzz words like quality and hypebeast to fulfill some sort of sneakerhead quota.
laugh.gif
  Most people here thought the White Cement IVs were amazing.

"Quality" is more or less subjective nowadays.
The white-cements (tech grays) are cool with me because the leather is stiff as mike miller and won't crease for another 37 years. They are by far the least comfortable of all recent IVs, but damn they are Tanks; and durable as pr0nstar box
They're fine for a present day retro.  I'm just glad the shape is improved.  Don't regret my purchase one bit considering I knew what I was in for.  Just saying, lot of people like to throw the "quality" word around.  Everyone's criteria is different.  Hell, we had people praising 2006 Mars IVs a few months back.
laugh.gif

Yea, I get what you're saying... We don't use the term "Quality" with any sort of consistency here. The Militaries had great quality to them. The leather is so soft, but most people here don't like their shoes to crease immediately, so they crown them "bad quality." Which is unfair. And the Varsity Red IVs had great quality, along the same lines as the Militaries, but the Varsity Reds had QUALITY CONTROL issues, so people flipped over that, and the shoe got a bad rap. I won't complain about any IV this year, and I have all of them. I will complain about the QUALITY CONTROL issue though, b/c it has been a problem at JB, for quite some time now.

Yo, I set my alarm at 6:40, tell me why I didnt wake up til 9:02. So i decided to hit up my 3 go to City Gear & DTLR spots; one spot the line was goin out the door into the parking lot, one spot didnt have at all, DTLR had only size 8 & 9, my last spot had my size & 10. I get there & these two hillbilly chicks are buying ALL the shoes, like 6 pairs.But I talked to them into letting me get my size & the dude behind me size too. So I got em & no complaints. Glad my people skills on point lol

Memphis where did u copp yours? I went to gallo this am....
For people trying to get them from europe beware that sometimes after receiving the shoes custom might
Hit u with a bill.... m def satisfied with my pair..... been a long time comin.... lol

:rofl:

Yo, I set my alarm at 6:40, tell me why I didnt wake up til 9:02. So i decided to hit up my 3 go to City Gear & DTLR spots; one spot the line was goin out the door into the parking lot, one spot didnt have at all, DTLR had only size 8 & 9, my last spot had my size & 10. I get there & these two hillbilly chicks are buying ALL the shoes, like 6 pairs.But I talked to them into letting me get my size & the dude behind me size too. So I got em & no complaints. Glad my people skills on point lol

What's wrong with the game right now :smh:

Let me guess....these sold out?! lol. Still got my old pair in good condition. My lil cuz copped tho. i see a color difference but not sure if its from aging. Congrats if you copped. my next pairs are the Bred 4's and the Red 9's that drop on Dec 1st and of course the bred 11's and thunders! Oh boy hope my "new" connect works out!

It's a grim scene down here @ NT Chicago! People waiting in line still... For dem olives!

Just saw a 50 yr old man walk in wearing jeans, sweater, and BRED IV's.. LOL! Kick games not what it uses to be!

Back
Top Bottom