Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
That's what's up fam, I like how you put that together right there. Butter soft Nautica leather with a VINTAGE/CLASSIC Hillfiger joint.....smooth. I remember that flavor trust me.

Man those were the days back then. I got all kinds of older gear & shoes that I can pull out the "vault" too my man.

How do people manage to get multiple pairs on NDC. Does using a diff card or shipping info allow you to order over the one per customer limit?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think these were limit one per customer. I know they weren't twitter link only like some other the other limited releases. But, regardless, in my experience, its one per order. So, if you complete an order you can try to get another pair, but depending on the size you're after or the demand, it can be difficult to do.

How do people manage to get multiple pairs on NDC. Does using a diff card or shipping info allow you to order over the one per customer limit?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think these were limit one per customer. I know they weren't twitter link only like some other the other limited releases. But, regardless, in my experience, its one per order. So, if you complete an order you can try to get another pair, but depending on the size you're after or the demand, it can be difficult to do.
They were two per. You just select size and quantity. It's not rocket science...

They were two per. You just select size and quantity. It's not rocket science...
LOL that works too.

I just know some dude was able to order 2 pairs of the rookie galaxy's this weekend when those were limit one per and he said he completed his first order, jumped back to the page and selected a size that he was able to add to his cart and checked out again.

I believe that's the way around the one per......but that's easier said than done.

mean.gif
.. I need these but not @275-300.
I saw that and damn near choked 
laugh.gif

semi lawrys

EXTRA SALTY like hypernatremia :smh: .. I need these but not @275-300.

im good tho... cuz i kno when this jb/nike blitz starts they will cut a hundy off the price & be itchin to sell them so they can have the new ish

You right, I know we gotta stay patient but some of these pics are killin me softly :lol:

im treating them just like the blk/red vi & xi pics ..... i kno ill get em... prbly have 2 pair & not stressing it... last yr the concords consumed too much of my time stressing over 2 pairs of shoes .... one has been worn maybe 5-7 times & looks damn near brand new & the other is still DS in the bottom of my shoe closet, the damn cycle is just looping..... done stressing over putting my hard earned money in jb's pockets... if i get em i get em if not ill keep it pushing...

Last edited:
'tis the season for suspensions....​
 ​
REMINDER:
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Y does the countdown on eastbay say these are releasing again in 18 hrs I called them and they said no.

Y does the countdown on eastbay say these are releasing again in 18 hrs I called them and they said no.

I wasn't able to bring it up. Do you have a link? It may have been taken down already. In any case, it would just be a site error and we are not rereleasing them.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I wasn't able to bring it up. Do you have a link? It may have been taken down already. In any case, it would just be a site error and we are not rereleasing them.

EastbayRep - Ryan

eastbay rep the company you work for site sucks monkey balls ..

that is all

Last edited:
Love this shoe glad I copped just wish I coulda copped a second pair, hopefully a restock drops soon.

I feel what you saying. But they know what they are doing by creating this situation. The sudden desire for this cw sounds crazy to me. You're always going to have those that like these because they like the shoe, such as your case. But these selling out? Naaah son. This is my third time witnessing this shoe, OG, retro, and re-retro. When then retro'd in '02, these sat mostly until dudes figured out they can buy them and dye the olive part black. Now all of a sudden it's a hot cw and it's a "must have" for the collection? F O H. I know I'm not crazy, but it's a case of hype beyond hype. Because of this false hysteria of "needing" a cw, I'm really starting not to care until it dies down. However long it takes. I just don't buy these hypebeast liars talking about it's their "grail" or something. :smh:

I agree with what you are saying. I even wanted them back when they first dropped (my Freshman year in high school), but of course back then didn't have the money to get them.

Back
Top Bottom