Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Thanks for the replys related to if Champs would get these Olives ....I now proceed to Plan B.

I work for FNL, I'll let you all know if we end up getting these in. It really would suck if this "limited" stuff is true.

FNL's not getting them?
The manager here said they were.
mean.gif

Limited BS for these can't be serious.
I hope your right.  I always thought the kilroy pack was limited releases and the photo blue, olives, and cool grey were all gonna be general releases but then i get on yesterday and everyone is saying there gonna be limited like a hyperstrike hahaha I dont know what to believe
ohwell.gif

in my email from footlocker I looked at the release schedule and it says the olives are a HOH and online release only.  So I guess they are gonna be limited.  smh

The Olive 9s are definitely limited, especially compared to all the other 9s that came out so far. As for the Cool Grey 9s next month, those are an actual GR, will come out in GS sizes as well for those. Olives are men sizes only, no kids size

I'm still on the fence about these because of the quality of the materials used but it looks like availability is gonna make up my mind for me.

Kicks on fire has said they will be limited. Footlocker calendar says HOH and online only. So its true. Check the usual Japanese legit sites for preorder they have really decent pricing.

The Olive 9s are definitely limited, especially compared to all the other 9s that came out so far. As for the Cool Grey 9s next month, those are an actual GR, will come out in GS sizes as well for those. Olives are men sizes only, no kids size

Thanks.

This changes how I plan to cop.

Still retail or bust though.

Praying these are slept on heavy.

I bet champs gets the olives but not the thunders the thunders are gonna b more limited my mom and pop is getting the 9 but not the 4.

I'm on the go so I am not getting a chance to read the past couple pages but wanted to ask the question still

Will these be released on FTL.com? I've heard that they will/wont in the past so I'm wondering.

If anyone knows it would be appreciated. Thanks.

So they changed the date for the Thunders which most people wanted so now the Olives which were already limited will have everyones attention, this has now turned in to a hard to cop shoe, mark my word... The resalers will be out in full force!

Bad news bros, just letting everyone that cares know, FNL will NOT be getting the Olive's. |I

On the bright side, we are getting the Cool Grey IX's though. Looks like I'll have to have one of my connects to try to look out for me on this one.

kinda want these since i had em as a kid.

kinda want the pink foams and stealth foams but i told myself i was done with sneakers for this year..

add cool grey 9s on top of that:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom