Air Jordan 9 “University Blue” Thread December 5th $190

Keep checking! I picked up a pair from my local finish line and they still had a nice size run.
i've tried them but they are sold out by me it seems. I'm in the NJ/NY area so most Jays during this COVID time have been selling out pretty quick

i've tried them but they are sold out by me it seems. I'm in the NJ/NY area so most Jays during this COVID time have been selling out pretty quick
Fam, I went to FLX stores today to pick up these and Yeezys. The list of Yeezy reservations were practically all crossed off but the Jordan lists had a ton of names that weren't crossed off. I think you can easily go to FLX stores tomorrow and pick up pairs.

Whats the tech on these? Anyone actually hoop in them?
I don’t think so man

I was in a hurry yesterday and threw these on, but immediately I noticed they didn’t feel good, my right pinky toe told me take them off asap. I was in a rush so I just threw something else on, I’ll try these on again soon

Curious what others think if they’ve worn them and if they broke in a lil throughout the day

My pair came in. These are CLEAN.
563FE1BF-FE1C-41F9-B874-4BE73E8A1B1B.jpeg

I don’t think so man

I was in a hurry yesterday and threw these on, but immediately I noticed they didn’t feel good, my right pinky toe told me take them off asap. I was in a rush so I just threw something else on, I’ll try these on again soon

Curious what others think if they’ve worn them and if they broke in a lil throughout the day

did you go TTS or half size up? Weartesters recommended a half size up so that’s what I went with. 12 in all Jordans except these. Now if USPS will ever actually deliver them...

Was able to grab a pair off this morning’s restock on snipes. It was turning down every CC I had for some reason so i submitted payment thru PayPal and it took it with no problem. Wonder what that was all about.

Back
Top Bottom