Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

that's SO corny though.... release with a white bottom, go on sale, outlet, sit... release with a black and give them a story and online release and now it's a collector's item... nike really has these simpletons by the balls
Everything changes though if these were to drop with Banned 1 like quality in terms of leather etc

The sleeper releases seem to be on the better end of JB's products

Those black bottoms are fresh tho. But not for $130 
laugh.gif

Gotta drive up the hype. I like the black bottoms a lot better than the white ones.

Last edited:
quickstrikes ! lets drop a release that were B grades in outlets but didn't sell and call them "exclusive" , smh @ NIKE / JB

lol nice marketing spin that Nike put on this release. I'm learning more business writing from them than I have in my college class :lol:

First time I remember Nike dropping bgrades on their website. These hit an outlet too.

this is da first time i've EVER seen nike treat some error sneakers as some type of release with a backstory

and official launch since da.......banned I's?

RT, they noticed how much dudes where paying for these and they went back to the shop and made more....haha

They do look better with the black sole.
I'm still passing. Thanks for the info.

These should have released with the black soles to begin with. They wouldn't have been all that popular since it's a retro+ colorway, but at least they wouldn't have sat like the white bottoms.  

Smh at Jordan brand trying to put a story behind these and the "limited" tag to make them sell. Either way im a sucker for all black kicks and I like the 9's unlike most people so I will try to cop but the hype beasts will be all over these for no reason. Just hope I'm not occupied at work that Thursday morning.

These should have released with the black soles to begin with. They wouldn't have been all that popular since it's a retro+ colorway, but at least they wouldn't have sat like the white bottoms.  
white bottoms look better, da only reason da black bottoms were selling for stupid cake is now anything rare jordan related gets hyped to infinity.

When's the last time Nike released a Jordan brand shoe in a regular nike box?

Last edited:
I like how Nike says these are not B grades just because the outsole is a different color lol. Aesthetically this aren't B grades, but in reality these were a screw up which makes them B grades. These should have just hit the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom