Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

nvm it is like 5 dollar shipping
sick.gif

nvm it is like 5 dollar shipping :x

Should be able to find that or something very similar in a local Michaels.

yea but gas/time = money. the extra $5 isn't gonna hurt you. go for it.

had to pass with the looming 5/25 restock
ndc has a very, very good return policy. I would have purchased if possible then returned if you got what you wanted on the restock. if you strike out on the restock, you will be empty handed altogether.

Last edited:
yea but gas/time = money. the extra $5 isn't gonna hurt you. go for it.
ndc has a very, very good return policy. I would have purchased if possible then returned if you got what you wanted on the restock. if you strike out on the restock, you will be empty handed altogether.
Isn't it 30 day no questions asked, then  if its unused you can return afterwards?

^^^ correct, its 30 days worn or unworn. after that, the item must be unworn for return. id talk to a rep about these to be 100% the 30 day part holds true since these are bgrades and might fall under a grey area.

^^^ correct, its 30 days worn or unworn. after that, the item must be unworn for return. id talk to a rep about these to be 100% the 30 day part holds true since these are bgrades and might fall under a grey area.
That's true^ I Guess it won't hurt to order a pair then see if you like it in person, etc. Nike is pretty good about that stuff, but like you said, B-Grades may be a grey area,

^^^ just don't wear them until you get confirmation that you did/didn't have a good day on the 25th. grey area resolved.

keep your receipt also.

^^^ just don't wear them until you get confirmation that you did/didn't have a good day on the 25th. grey area resolved.

keep your receipt also.
How should I go about getting multiple shoes on the 25th? Cart one and checkout on NDC, then do it over and over? or go to different sites, etc???

if this works out i wouldn't mind seeking out b grades for sale through nike.com

give air randy & sneaker ape a run for their money

^^^ not getting into that. just wanted to give advice on passing on the black bottoms due to certain shoes releasing that are a crapshoot for availability.

my pair is scheduled to deliver today. was surprised that they shipped last night even tho I did the overnight option. That's fast processing.
I'm usually pretty patient, so I don't expedite, but out of curiosity, how much was overnight shipping?

Next Day total came to $161... Give or take a few bucks depending on your state tax.

Last edited:
Next Day total came to $161... Give or take a few bucks depending on your state tax.
Thanks for the quick reply. For that amount, they can put them on a snail's back, lol. I guess I've been fortunate. Wheenver I've ordered from NDC, my stuff comes within 3 days or so. Probably since I'm in fairly close proximity to Memphis and they're flying into a large city like Houston. I'm sure other people's MMV greatly.

Last edited:
my pair is scheduled to deliver today. was surprised that they shipped last night even tho I did the overnight option. That's fast processing.

I'm usually pretty patient, so I don't expedite, but out of curiosity, how much was overnight shipping?

$25.

Thanks for the quick reply. For that amount, they can put them on a snails back, lol. I guess I've been fortunate. Wheenver I've ordered from NDC, my stuff comes within 3 days or so. Probably since I'm in fairly close proximity to Memphis and they're flying into a large city like Houston. I'm sure other people's MMV greatly.

I don't usually do overnight but when I do, its to enhance my chances to get the shoe.

Last edited:
Don't worry, my grapes didnt ship for 2 days.
what this dude said. dont worry. Even if you contact nike, all they will tell you is "your product/order is right on schedule at this time". It takes a couple days to process. If it hasn't shipped by monday. night then give customer service a holler. Every time i order on saturday morning I get shipping conf. monday night around 9 like clockwork.

Last edited:
$25.
I don't usually do overnight but when I do, its to enhance my chances to get the shoe.
Sorry for my ignorance, but when you say it enhances your chances of getting the shoe, do you think Nike is more apt to give you the shoe vice a person who selected "free shipping" if there's a conflict/shortage? Please elaborate.Thanks (and for the reply earlier, too)

^^^
Nike processes orders with shipping method as the no 1 priority. Overnights get 1st shipments then 2-3 day then ground.
If nike happens to oversell, which has happened to me multiple times (ie metallic red foams), then the ground orders are the ones that get canceled due to the nature of their process.

say they have 50 pairs total and 40 are overnight, 8 are 2-3 day, and 10 are ground. 8 people will miss out on the shoe. This honestly rarely happens but I just wanted to make sure I got my order.

This is not the case with every retailer so take this as Nike.com specific info. The proof is that my pair will be here today; days before most orders.

Last edited:
Wow, didn't realize Nike's return policy was so liberal. I thought it was straight up 30 days and had to be unworn. Interesting ... I guess I should read my receipts a little closer. I usually strike out on NDC so it's never really been a concern of mine.

^^^ Its always good to understand how the company works that you are purchasing product from. ie Eastbay charges you return shipping if you return an item to them. It sucks because there are no local returns so that's an automatic L from the jump.

Wow, didn't realize Nike's return policy was so liberal. I thought it was straight up 30 days and had to be unworn. Interesting ... I guess I should read my receipts a little closer. I usually strike out on NDC so it's never really been a concern of mine.
A lot of people say that they strike out, I never have had a problem with NDC, it's strange..maybe my internet is faster than average :/

Back
Top Bottom