Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

^^^ you can believe the internet is the deciding factor but in reality, its a crapshoot for most users. you win some. you lose some but everyone takes the L one day.

^^^ Its always good to understand how the company works that you are purchasing product from. ie Eastbay charges you return shipping if you return an item to them. It sucks because there are no local returns so that's an automatic L from the jump.
Footlocker Inc and its subsidaries have been pissing me off as of late. Unfortunately, they've pretty much got a lockdown on most of the shoes we want, so it's almost impossible to stray too far unless you want to pay over retail. They take for damn ever verfiying payment and at times I have to contact them to release the shoe. If it's not that, they can't listen to instructions boxing shoes, forget to put the invoice with the shoe or don't double box it when it's an Atomic Release and is supposed to have it anyway; it's frustrating receive multiple orders with your box crushed because it wasn't double boxed. Anyway, I'm done ranting and being off subject ... Sorry

A lot of people say that they strike out, I never have had a problem with NDC, it's strange..maybe my internet is faster than average :/
I've only gotten through NDC when I was mobile (black soles and an out of the blue Chuckposite restock that happened when the released the Celtic 1s); that may be pure damn coincidence though. I take it you're using a regular computer ? I guess another question would be what shoes have you been buying? The supply and demand variable also is a huge factor, too. I could have probably gotten like 5 pairs if I wanted with these black soles. It took like an hour and a half for them to sell out entirely.

Yup, i remember the originals were in shoe outlet stores for the longest.....

If they released, i would probably cop a pair to dye them all black, no lie.
im actually a fan of the olives....i remember the originals came out i think summer of 94 all i saw then were drug dealers rocking them

im still slightly partial for them...i ended  up passing last yr....it was alot of **** dropped the 4th quarter 

a LOT of NTers did this with the first retro. It looked awesome.

Also done (myself included) a lot with the ginger XVIs. Actually made mine a N.O Saints custom with logos and Deuce McAllister's #. Wonder if I still have those in storage? Would be cool to see.

You could literally say, "$65? enhh I'll wait til they're 50" and still cop with those. #goodoldays
lol the ginger 16's clearance rack ...around my way those cherrywood 's ended up for 60 ....i was working at footlocker then....i did shipment on most of the jordans....we got 5-6 fsr's on both im like these are not gonna sale..my manager at the time was like they are j's they will sell

2 months later...he goes u were right im like i know lol 

^^^ you can believe the internet is the deciding factor but in reality, its a crapshoot for most users. you win some. you lose some but everyone takes the L one day.
Well said. I have experienced better and faster internet at the apple store. probably have a t1 connection

with ndc i won on the restock with the corks a few weeks back and 4 other shoes

b4 then i hadn't use them since all the hyperposites last summer/fall 

lol the ginger 16's clearance rack ...around my way those cherrywood 's ended up for 60 ....i was working at footlocker then....i did shipment on most of the jordans....we got 5-6 fsr's on both im like these are not gonna sale..my manager at the time was like they are j's they will sell

2 months later...he goes u were right im like i know lol 
I found some Gingers in a VA FTL for $20 back in the day.

I found some Gingers in a VA FTL for $20 back in the day.
I;m going to call footlocker and ask if they can look up some concords somewhere that haven't sold lol....someone at house of hoops told someone there is a cool grey 12 pair somewhere for 29.99, just don't know where,,

I;m going to call footlocker and ask if they can look up some concords somewhere that haven't sold lol....someone at house of hoops told someone there is a cool grey 12 pair somewhere for 29.99, just don't know where,,
after a while they return them to the supplier then they magically end up in a random outlet....sometimes the footlocker discount stores or nike outlets

Soleheaven desperate to move those photo blues.

"Why would you want the black bottom B-grades when you can have the proper Photoblue 9's for £99."

I know this is a shoe thread, but this young man was the truth before injuries robbed him of his athleticism. Used to give MJ and Pip the blues!!
You ain't never lied. Penny's game was so smooth, gonna go look up some clips on YouTube right now lol.

I heard about 10k were released but did nike ever give us an exact number on this release?

Back
Top Bottom