Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

You don't need to be "loaded" to buy a few pairs of shoes. It's not really a big deal. I bought a few pairs of shoes, so what?

Since you asked...

2 for me, 1 for a friend, 1 to recoup the costs of my pairs.....down the road of course.

And as I stated before. This was kind of an accident. I only wanted 1 pair but since Nike made it so easy i impulsively just kept buying til they wouldn't allow anymore lol. It's a problem, not something to gawk over and think I'm more well off than the next person who will post below me.

Lastly, learn to manage your money (become debt-free) and you can do things like this without it "hurting" too badly. The possibilities are endless.
Agreed. I purchased 3 for the same reasons as you...

Production errors in a lot of 'memorabilia' outside of just footwear tend to garner more value if leaked into the public. I wish these would have been at any of my outlets as I would have stocked-up, but I'm still fortunate that they sat a bit on NDC. Regardless, these are a much more appealing shoe (IMO) than the original Photo Blues...

:lol: at what being considered 'loaded' is nowadays...

lol I told you the resellers minds would be inflated with this release
mean.gif
 lol he called them samples too
indifferent.gif

You don't need to be "loaded" to buy a few pairs of shoes. It's not really a big deal. I bought a few pairs of shoes, so what?

Since you asked...

2 for me, 1 for a friend, 1 to recoup the costs of my pairs.....down the road of course.

And as I stated before. This was kind of an accident. I only wanted 1 pair but since Nike made it so easy i impulsively just kept buying til they wouldn't allow anymore lol. It's a problem, not something to gawk over and think I'm more well off than the next person who will post below me.

Lastly, learn to manage your money (become debt-free) and you can do things like this without it "hurting" too badly. The possibilities are endless.
i'm just saying, $650 dollars on shoes, let alone the same shoe, in one sitting isn't exactly "chump change" to the average person.

You know the sneaker game has changed when people are more concerned about prices and value of a shoe then the actual shoe itself. Cant be mad tho, it is what it is at this point.... nice pics every1 hopefully mines come in later in the day

I would have cancelled my pair if there was any way to do that easily on mobile.

Nevertheless, in today, back tomorrow

Last edited:
mine will deliver today...on the truck to deliver today 

i have a feeling some cancelled order pairs will end up ndc tomorrow 

LOL $800?! And then he says "God bless". No other pair is over 150.
lol people do this kinda stuff b/c in general lots of people who buy sneakers from ebay/cl are clueless. I just peeped an auction with three shoes that all have been recently released(11s 8s 5s) or re-re;eased...and they all will release again in the very near future. Last night it was at $800, this morning its up to 1030 and theres still like 30 mins left!! dont want to post it up and publicise it more but that seller is making out like a bandit, theres at least 4 ebayers bidding on that stuff.

lol I told you the resellers minds would be inflated with this release :smh:  lol he called them samples too :stoneface:

in all honesty, people do this with every shoe. they will tell you a pair of white on white air force 1s are super limited if they thought you'd believe it.

i'm just saying, $650 dollars on shoes, let alone the same shoe, in one sitting isn't exactly "chump change" to the average person.
If one can manage to save then it's totally doable on average salaries/wages. But then again people here seem to splurge on $160 sneakers so often, it's probably difficult on a low wage job. 

Well unless you're living paycheck to paycheck you probably shouldn't be buying any shoes over $30. 

I suppose this holds pretty true especially if a lot of folks here don't work full time, still in school or just don't save. 

Last edited:
has anyone else tracking updated

i am getting my pair on the 15th but the tracking info has not changed since the 11th ?

anyone else have the same problem

Well we can put an axe in the 1 pair limit debate. Received my last shipping confirmation. All 4 pairs shipped. I did try, but it wouldn't let me buy a 5th pair. (Thank goodness!)

I was only going for one, but they were so easy I just kept clicking BUY BUY BUY BUY!

I got a little carried away I think haha.
:lol:

I know the feel. I could've grabbed like 6. Stopped at 1, although I was tempted to cop a double for down the road as well.

On another note, the AM1 thread needs you. Thread has been a headache and a half lately.

If one can manage to save then it's totally doable on average salaries/wages. But then again people here seem to splurge on $160 sneakers so often, it's probably difficult on a low wage job. 

Well unless you're living paycheck to paycheck you probably shouldn't be buying any shoes over $30. 

I suppose this holds pretty true especially if a lot of folks here don't work full time, still in school or just don't save. 

Forreal, some dudes on here should really take a money management class, not even trying to be funny. Definitely beneficial for people looking to save cash no matter how much you make an hour.

has anyone else tracking updated

i am getting my pair on the 15th but the tracking info has not changed since the 11th ?

anyone else have the same problem
Received mine in the office just now. A day early than scheduled. My updates were a little behind. The origin scan out of Memphis updated Friday and I didn't get another update until early yesterday morning when it left Little Rock en route to Houston.

Last edited:
these are looking good in pics. can't wait to get mines and i'm glad i doubled up! i think people will regret not picking them up at the outlets or on the online release... a little bit of history with the first 'b-grade" to release online and imo they look better then the original release.

got mine today as well....the stamped on the production tag saying b for bgrades adds to the folklore of this release i guess along with the stamps on the boxes 

they should have scrapped the white bottom ones for these imo...i think they would have sold better 

Back
Top Bottom