Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

Got mine in today, they look a whole lot better in person, even the contrast stitching. Kinda wish i had gotten a 9.5 instead of a 9 didnt realize theyd be so snug. Also i dont see these hitting real high resale prices like the banned 1s that alot of ppl are comparing them to. The leather is no where near the same, colorway's not exactly anything special and lets be honest 9s have never been the most popular shoe. Imo they'll probably peak at 400-500 (closer to 400 tho) in a few years, unless the jordan bubble pops sooner, which i hope.

Removing the insole would give u a bit more room

Nothing beats coming home to seeing a big box sittig outside your doorstep

View media item 409103

View media item 409104

dope shots. especially the 1st one.

my pair was scheduled to be delivered today, but i walk outside to see a notice from ups. never heard the doorbell. it's cool tho, they'll be here tmrw along with my purple gradient kobes.

*EDIT*

nicest shot i've seen of these so far...
These look way better in person. I'm happy with my pair. From my IG...
View media item 409433

on another note, i like these better WITH the contrast stitching.

Last edited:
I honestly think it needs some at least unless there is a way to recolor the photo blue lace loop things
If you black out the contrast and lace loops youd pretty much have the penny PEs, minus the blue pull tag and number 1 instead of 23 of course

UPS just dropped mine off. I opened the box and literally said out loud, "got damn these look a hell of a lot better than the white bottoms!"
View media item 410853 I'm upset I canceled my second pair now.

^ My guess would be most people posting "those are trash etc" deep down inside wish they bought them. They are very nice in person. Strictly my opinion though.

just got mine in and these are stellar. wont post pics cuz it'll cluster the thread with too many picvs of the same sneakers lol.

^ nice pics. make me really anxious to get my pair. also, I wish I wouldve copped 2 when I had the chance. O well at least I got my pair to rock

^ My guess would be most people posting "those are trash etc" deep down inside wish they bought them. They are very nice in person. Strictly my opinion though.
Agreed. I'm gonna be on the lookout for sizes popping up.

its official now, the white sole photo blues are actually the b grades, these are fire!
smokin.gif

finally, someone with sense.
yeah lol the last page had man pics of the same sneakers. Only pic which really was justified was the one where the dude blacked out the blue on the sneaker, the other ones are pointless since so may ppl keep posting them

Back
Top Bottom