Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

didnt even realize the time
laugh.gif
guess i gotta get home right after wk
Where yall see 7pm? Theres no specific time posted in the initial post
On their twitter account

Words is theres only 9-10k pairs. Ontop of that, theyre NDC only release, so theres hitting any more shelves isnt happening.
so, the "limited" tag is the reason for the hype? Photo Blues sat everywhere, finish line had them for months after the release date.  
The "limited" tag seems to work for every other shoe doesnt it? Its all about what people like. If bred xi's got 500,000 pairs and sell out every restock, i dont see these having a problem selling out.

Cool that its later on in the day will give more people the opportunity of getting them

Someone copped the white bottoms and gifted them to me. I don't really wear them...not much goes with that photo blue color. But whatever. I probably will pass on the black bottoms. I will say this: the white bottoms feel different than the cool greys...which is ******ed. You'd think the same shoe in a different colorway would have a similar feel. It does not. :smh:

View media item 399266

The hell are you talking bout bro..

jordan making extra money on fools by painting the midsole and labeling them differently and exclusive, smh people are sheep

Where does Nike say these are exclusive tho?
Says will be sold exclusively through NDC.. but nothing about being "exclusive"

Dude talking out they *** to sound different and cool :lol:

Last edited:

Don't know about exclusive but they did elude to the fact that these would be limited by the story they gave. But who really knows. Could just be a ploy to get you to buy. I liked them from the pic I saw but when I read the story I knew what this would bring

even without being exclusive its pretty rediculous that they just slap a different color on the sole and make extra money on a non og colorway anyways and there is nothing special about this colorway before or now

NDC says they will have size 7-13.5, 14, 15

if these were truly flawed and limited wouldn't the size availability be a little more limited as well?

Don't get me wrong, i'm still gonna do whatever I can to get my hands on a pair...

Just a curious observation. 

NDC says they will have size 7-13.5, 14, 15

if these were truly flawed and limited wouldn't the size availability be a little more limited as well?

Don't get me wrong, i'm still gonna do whatever I can to get my hands on a pair...
Just a curious observation. 
These were a production flaw. That doesnt mean they still wouldn't make a fu size run like any other shoe. By the time they caught it they made a limited number in each size.

9s are dope my Calvin baileys always break necks when I bring em out...the black sole is tuff

Someone copped the white bottoms and gifted them to me. I don't really wear them...not much goes with that photo blue color. But whatever. I probably will pass on the black bottoms. I will say this: the white bottoms feel different than the cool greys...which is ******ed. You'd think the same shoe in a different colorway would have a similar feel. It does not. :smh:
yea the photo blues and kilroys also feels different

the og ones were meh.

these one are meh.

I'll stay with my citrus :smokin

IDK if anyone caught it, but there was an error in the OP's post. Not sure if he wrote the description or copied and pasted it.

IDK if anyone caught it, but there was an error in the OP's post. Not sure if he wrote the description or copied and pasted it.

copied and pasted from nike's tweet/

It said the "brand" started the Kilroy campaign in 95, but JB wasn't JB until 97, no? The XIII was the launch shoe of JB. Idk, maybe I'm old :lol:. Did the grape V thread get that out of hand? :lol:

^^ good eye... im ignorant to that history so ill believe you.

.... not the first time nike messed up with a history lesson :lol:

^^ good eye... im ignorant to that history so ill believe you.

.... not the first time nike messed up with a history lesson :lol:

I at least know that much :lol:. There are a few things here and there that's missed. I don't always say it though.

It said the "brand" started the Kilroy campaign in 95, but JB wasn't JB until 97, no? The XIII was the launch shoe of JB. Idk, maybe I'm old
laugh.gif
. Did the grape V thread get that out of hand?
laugh.gif
yeah u are exactly right....they are banking on the youngins to believe whatever they say lolol 

It said the "brand" started the Kilroy campaign in 95, but JB wasn't JB until 97, no? The XIII was the launch shoe of JB. Idk, maybe I'm old :lol: . Did the grape V thread get that out of hand? :lol:
yeah u are exactly right....they are banking on the youngins to believe whatever they say lolol 

:lol:, it's easy to remember the commercials. I remember the "wingtip shoes" commercial for JB, it was their first ever. Most on here weren't born or were too young to remember. People get caught up on join dates here and think if your join date was after '02/'03 you don't know squat :lol:

It said the "brand" started the Kilroy campaign in 95, but JB wasn't JB until 97, no? The XIII was the launch shoe of JB. Idk, maybe I'm old :lol: . Did the grape V thread get that out of hand? :lol:

:lol:, it's easy to remember the commercials. I remember the "wingtip shoes" commercial for JB, it was their first ever. Most on here weren't born or were too young to remember. People get caught up on join dates here and think if your join date was after '02/'03 you don't know squat :lol:

Took it back to the wingtip shoe commercials “JORDAN SCORES 43 IN WINGTIPS!” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom