Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

jordan making extra money on fools by painting the midsole and labeling them differently and exclusive, smh people are sheep
it aint the midsole thats a different color. its the outsole. i think they accidentally put the slim jenkins sole on the photo blue

it aint the midsole thats a different color. its the outsole. i think they accidentally put the slim jenkins sole on the photo blue
everyone knew what i was sayin, either way its the same exact shoe but with one difference. either way jordan is sticking it to people

jordan making extra money on fools by painting the midsole and labeling them differently and exclusive, smh people are sheep

incorrect

the photo blues went to the factory & they started over 10k of them with black bottoms & didnt catch the mistake until it was too late

incorrect

the photo blues went to the factory & they started over 10k of them with black bottoms & didnt catch the mistake until it was too late
looks like when they were making all those 9's last year they made the initial mistake to make the bottoms black cause the photo blues and slim jenkins are so close in color.

what ever company that was outsourced to produce these were probably bombarded with colorways and they made both the photo blues and slim jenkins black.. no tellin tho.. i dont work for nike so it's only speculation... it could have been planned all along for all we know

$70 huh.  I liked the Photo Blues (white bottoms) when I saw them but I wasn't about to pay $160.  $130 is reasonable but $100 would be great.

Words is theres only 9-10k pairs. Ontop of that, theyre NDC only release, so theres hitting any more shelves isnt happening.
so, the "limited" tag is the reason for the hype? Photo Blues sat everywhere, finish line had them for months after the release date.  

**** man I need these for the hardwood but i'm having my doubts ill have the luck/experience to actually make this my first nike.com cop. possibly my second cause I cannot remember where the hell I bought my flint 13s lol. it's like totally left my mind for some reason

I love 9's, so I will definitely be copping. Looks fresh as hell with the black bottom.

I still think it's hilarious though that these sat in stores as the Photo Blue 9's, then Nike found some B-Grades, created a cool backstory, Tweeted it, and suddenly everyone wants the Black Bottom 9's. 

I love 9's, so I will definitely be copping. Looks fresh as hell with the black bottom.

I still think it's hilarious though that these sat in stores as the Photo Blue 9's, then Nike found some B-Grades, created a cool backstory, Tweeted it, and suddenly everyone wants the Black Bottom 9's. 

that's how it always is

btw where are people getting info on a time
in the tweet and link their is noting about a time for release ?

anyone ?

Last edited:

that's how it always is

btw where are people getting info on a time
in the tweet and link their is noting about a time for release ?

anyone ?
http://insider.nike.com/us/shoes/ai...?cp=usns_twit_050313_jordan_BlackBottom9_blog

Back
Top Bottom