Air Jordan 9 boot NRG - $225 - December 6th, 2017

Any word on sizing on these?

TTS for me.

anybody else have issues with the flaps created by the piece of material connecting the tongue to the shoe? i had to cut mine so it didn't rub. but otherwise, these are top quality shoes. good traction, materials, fit.

TTS for me.

anybody else have issues with the flaps created by the piece of material connecting the tongue to the shoe? i had to cut mine so it didn't rub. but otherwise, these are top quality shoes. good traction, materials, fit.

I think they are there to prevent water from getting into the boot. They felt weird at first but I was able to adjust the shoes and they stopped rubbing against me.

Wore them out for the first time last Saturday. Definitely impressed with them

Very tempted to cop off Nike’s cyber sale. $164, and I can return if I change my mind or find them cheaper. Those wheats are catching my eye.

Very tempted to cop off Nike’s cyber sale. $164, and I can return if I change my mind or find them cheaper. Those wheats are catching my eye.

Nike playing with my emotions, the code only works for the wheats, I want the black joints.
Screenshot_2018-11-27-11-29-50.png

Thinking about getting the blacks as well.. Need another comfy winter boot type shoe. Are these super bulky? I know they are boots so they are sort of supposed to be but I had the Bakin Posites and LOVED those but I'm not really into a bulky boot like I was years ago when those dropped.

Good to hear they have traction though because I throw on boots every time it snows.

Thinking about getting the blacks as well.. Need another comfy winter boot type shoe. Are these super bulky? I know they are boots so they are sort of supposed to be but I had the Bakin Posites and LOVED those but I'm not really into a bulky boot like I was years ago when those dropped.

Good to hear they have traction though because I throw on boots every time it snows.
Not bulky imo, super comfortable, can't really tell it's considered a boot. They run tts.

Really thinking about partaking in these, both colors wheat and concord/black once mission Concord XI is complete. Yeet!!!!

I want these too but when I saw them in person they don't look like they will hold up well if it's really snowing. They look moreso for cold weather and like an inch or two of snow not any big snowfalls. I still have my bakin posits boots but I'd like another pair to add to the collection. I can't be the only one who thinks these aren't for any serious snow storms like the posite boots. I do agree with whoever said the posite boots are bulky but they work.

I have to go half size up in all IX's because of the sock liner. Doesn't look like these have that same liner though?

Back
Top Bottom