AIR JORDAN 9 KILROY LEGIT CHECK!!

Soles are dirty and slight creasing at the heel. More like 9/10 NDS. True VNDS are shoes that have been tried on once to a couple times max, but not walked around in and are still immaculate. DS are shoes that are still factory laced and at most have just been touched and taken out of the box.

$200 would be fair if the seller agreed to that.

Last edited:
Soles are dirty and slight creasing at the heel. More like 9/10 NDS. True VNDS are shoes that have been tried on once to a couple times max, but not walked around in and are still immaculate. DS are shoes that are still factory laced and at most have just been touched and taken out of the box.

$200 would be fair if the seller agreed to that.
LOL, his ad said 9.5/10, they looked clean to me, and as far as soles, not a big deal to me, people won't see the bottom of shoes, as long as everything else looks fresh.

He agreed to $200, though. 

So 200's a go or just throw in $50 more and buy a new pair? I guess I'll ask him what's the lowest he'll go. For $200 I might as well throw a $50 in, eh.
Just do what you wanna do fam. Me personally, id shoot for lower like I said but id pay $200 for these

LOL, his ad said 9.5/10, they looked clean to me, and as far as soles, not a big deal to me, people won't see the bottom of shoes, as long as everything else looks fresh.

He agreed to $200, though. 

As long as you're happy buddy. I'm just OG when it comes to people using the DS and VNDS terms. No one even uses NDS these days. Everyone just wants to call their shoes VNDS to make a sale. Excuse my brief rant lol but just not liking what the shoe game has come to. $200 is decent but the lower the better!

As long as you're happy buddy. I'm just OG when it comes to people using the DS and VNDS terms. No one even uses NDS these days. Everyone just wants to call their shoes VNDS to make a sale. Excuse my brief rant lol but just not liking what the shoe game has come to. $200 is decent but the lower the better!
Alright cool. Thanks a lot for ya'll help! Imma see what I can do. I already have the bid at $133, I believe lol.

I just figured no one would sell a shoe they bought for $180... For $180 you know?

Alright cool. Thanks a lot for ya'll help! Imma see what I can do. I already have the bid at $133, I believe lol.

I just figured no one would sell a shoe they bought for $180... For $180 you know?

IF they were DS. But they're worn. So it is possible.

Back
Top Bottom