Air Jordan 9 The Spirit August 22nd, 2015

These would go on clearance like olive 9s back in the day. Still sitting in my area. I'm passing hopin to cop chrome 6

If these appeared more bronze than puke green, they would be more interesting.

Will go hard for the black suedes coming out. Shouldn't be much buzz around those. Should clean up on raffles.

Anybody know why no og colorways first?

Its a shame they are doing the backwards jumpman still. Dont look right

Last edited:
Not trying to defend or justify any possible misplacements of the jumpman but if i remember correctly, wasn't the "Quai54" Jordan 9 done in the same direction? Add to the fact that only like one or two previous models had the front eyelet and maybe, just maybe, it was done on purpose. It is supposed to be some celebratory color way; is it not?

Dude at FTL told me these weren't moving that well. Seeing them in person did not change my opinion on them, not for me.

Makes no sense.. The 7 is the only one still getting the front facing jumpman.
just goes to show they know very well it looks like ****. sad thing is 7s would still sell even if they did change it
laugh.gif
. JB never truly quenches the thirst which is how they manage to stay relevant. who knows, they retro'd the white/black with the correct jumpman on the cdp and a year later again but backwards. I'm hoping that means next up is correct but who knows there's never any real pattern with JB. IF they did them correct I might consider purchasing since that's a top 3-5 shoe for me. still have yet to buy a single shoe over $170 though and don't mind keeping it that way

Nike sold these online? Haha, if that's the case, they should've went with restocking frags. They might have actually stood a chance to stop Kanye from taking all the hype.

The Yeezys definitely took a lot of attention away from this shoe.

Last edited:
these look alright in person and the quality isnt that bad. still not worth copping though

Back
Top Bottom