Air Jordan Cement 3 Confirmed For 2010 "SneakerNews"

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Were the 09 TB's good quality?

imo, better than the cdp III's, but that's not saying much.  My 01s are like night and day compared to my 09's.  

lol........ thats all i need to know. Thanks for your response..... and im guessing youre talking about your 01-02 TB to your 09 TBs?..... or black cements?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Meh, I stand by what I said about 2010 >>>> 2001

Just wait.

laugh.gif

balloonoboy wrote:
We can never go back and change the prices. Charge it to inflation.

But with some of the things they have releasing, some confirmed some rumored, this year may very well trump 2001.

Point and laugh all you want. As long as I get the last laugh.

Last laugh? Are you serious? I'm laughing at those spending a retail price of $200 on a pair of "spacejams" that blend in when put next to a fake pair.

This isn't only about prices though my friend. It's also about the quality, the molding, and comfort.

I didn't worry about what they looked like to their predecessor, nor did I question its quality. 

The retros of 99-02 were nearly identical to the original model. So no matter what shoes will release today, it will never be as coveted as the early 2000 releases.

andfattoo-yea, I was talking about my TB's. The 09s are slightly better than the past couple of years, but nothing like 01 IIIs or 03 white cements.

have you ever worn a pair of 01 XI's?......... or XVI's?
Yes and yes

I started getting into Jays around this time. My first sig was actually the midnight navy XVI.

You guys are going too far into this. When I say it will be better than '01, I mean more "heat" will be released.

Mold and quality issues aside, those shoes coming back in decent form will give 2001 releases a run for their money.

And I was thinking about the amalgamation of all Nike shoe releases this year when I made that statement, not just JB...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

have you ever worn a pair of 01 XI's?......... or XVI's?
Yes and yes

I started getting into Jays around this time. My first sig was actually the midnight navy XVI.

You guys are going too far into this. When I say it will be better than '01, I mean more "heat" will be released.

Mold and quality issues aside, those shoes coming back in decent form will give 2001 releases a run for their money.

And I was thinking about the amalgamation of all Nike shoe releases this year when I made that statement, not just JB...
Maybe you should specify that then.

you do need to specify, especially when i mentioned quality. We get your point now, but still they can release all the "heat" they want but they arent getting my money the quality/comfort/shape isnt remotely good, unless i get a HEAVY discount.  All the effort and quality is going into the new/premier releases.

SERIOUSLY???? The Slam Dunk is confirmed a NO GO...... Stop POSTING without confimation or pictures.....

I hope these release in a better quality than the fire red 3's. The paint on the sole of my hardly used pair is already cracking.
mad.gif

Say JB...Gentry, whoever.  Don't mess this one up.  Please, let it well alone.  If it ain't broke don't fix it.  These are many people's grails and most of us are purists that love them because we were watching Mike jam in them when we were 7-10 years old and sweated them since we were kids.  I absolutely blew up my '03s and I need a replacement. 

Reward my loyalty and give me truth.  That's the least you can do for us.  No SJ-type BS.  Please. 
grin.gif

ooouuueeewweeee....first cool grey XIs, now this!! MAN JB is bringing it this year...bout time!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

balloonoboy wrote:
We can never go back and change the prices. Charge it to inflation.

But with some of the things they have releasing, some confirmed some rumored, this year may very well trump 2001.

Point and laugh all you want. As long as I get the last laugh.

Last laugh? Are you serious? I'm laughing at those spending a retail price of $200 on a pair of "spacejams" that blend in when put next to a fake pair.

This isn't only about prices though my friend. It's also about the quality, the molding, and comfort.

I didn't worry about what they looked like to their predecessor, nor did I question its quality. 

The retros of 99-02 were nearly identical to the original model. So no matter what shoes will release today, it will never be as coveted as the early 2000 releases.

My 09 Space Jams are pretty damn comfortable.

hail yea! been waitin for these forever! now i jus need the white cement 4s, white varsity red 6s n i'll be good. maybe some grape 5s too.

but most of all i want the white cement 3s

all i need now is confirmation on the retro 11 package cool grey and concords and 2010 will be a year to be remembered

Pretty reliable source I've been nagging about these has informed me that these are more than likely going to be pushed to 2011.  Maybe and it's a big maybe, 2010 Holiday release.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom