Air Jordan Cement 3 Confirmed For 2010 "SneakerNews"

laugh.gif
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!
laugh.gif

Just as expected, 1 of 2 unexpected things JB will throw at us this year... what's next?
If these do really, really release.. How is the quality for these shoes? Is it gonna be spotty or flawless quality?

Can't believe they're giving us all these OGs.. crossing my fingers its true.  Again like some have previously stated I hope the quality is better then that of the fire reds.  I've seen a lot of pairs with SERIOUS paint chipping problems.  Older retroes you had to worry about them yellowing before the paint would chip like that.  Saw a size 13 for sale in buy sell lounge and they havn't been worn much but they red paint around midsole is almost all chipped off!!  Either way I'm glad theyre making a return!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think JB should just make the price 135, so i could copp other stuff as well hahahalol, my surggestion.

^^^ 135? How about back to 100 or less due to the lacklustre quality and construction. Yellow heel tabs and cracked midsoles within 6 months of light wear is going to be awesome!

what i don't get is how alot of you talk about JB getting your bank account...that's an easy fix...get your money right...150 a pop for some shoes is nothing...i have rent...car payment..new baby...bills etc...and i can still afford to cop easily...money is the easiest thing to come by...

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

what i don't get is how alot of you talk about JB getting your bank account...that's an easy fix...get your money right...150 a pop for some shoes is nothing...i have rent...car payment..new baby...bills etc...and i can still afford to cop easily...money is the easiest thing to come by...

yea. its the process of "getting your money right" that's the issue

Back
Top Bottom