Air Jordan CMFT Viz Air 13 Black-Sport Red-White Via Modern Notoriety

air-jordan-cmft-viz-air-13-black-red-white1-300x200.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/01/air-jordan-cmft-viz-air-13-black-sport-red-white/

let me get this straight JB, you put 3m on these and not flints? @*! were you thinking

let me get this straight JB, you put 3m on these and not flints? @*! were you thinking

looks better than flints to me, and im shipping you those batch of cookies for being correct too, hope your e-fame gets you on facebook one day, clown

looks better than flints to me, and im shipping you those batch of cookies for being correct too, hope your e-fame gets you on facebook one day, clown

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

thats definately not 3m homie. thats the same underlying white stitching we got last year for the 13's....
this is 3m 

yhst-22650461078071_2137_1868059

this is not

air-jordan-13-retro-altitude-1.jpg

i really liked the comfort max line but they failed big time wit this.

they gon do the same as thew fusions. the 1st ones look nice than they get carried away tryna do it wit every model n its get outta hand.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

thats definately not 3m homie. thats the same underlying white stitching we got last year for the 13's....
this is 3m 

yhst-22650461078071_2137_1868059

this is not

air-jordan-13-retro-altitude-1.jpg

i really liked the comfort max line but they failed big time wit this.

they gon do the same as thew fusions. the 1st ones look nice than they get carried away tryna do it wit every model n its get outta hand.

I still need to see more pics. I have the 11 and 12, and they're super comfortable.

I still need to see more pics. I have the 11 and 12, and they're super comfortable.

These are not doing the XIIIs any justice at all!
Why the patent leather on threse and not the red cmft viz 11s?

These are not doing the XIIIs any justice at all!
Why the patent leather on threse and not the red cmft viz 11s?

Back
Top Bottom