Air Jordan Defining Moments Package (DMP) - Converse Samples

The Air Jordan Defining Moments Package (DMP) was definitely one of the best sneaker packages to ever release. The DMP consisted of the Air Jordan 6 (VI) DMP and the Air Jordan 11 (XI) DMP, two ofthe most sought after Air Jordan sneakers upto date. What most people are not aware of is the fact thatJordan Brand was going to make the DMP package contain three pairs of sneakers and retail at $500. The third sneaker that was planned to release was theConverse Pro Leather All-Star sample that is shown above. There was an extremely limited quantity of the Converse samples produced and theywere all never made available to the public. This Converse Pro Leather All-Star features a white and gold colorway which is highlighted by the "23″ on the heel in Carolina Blue and the image of Michael Jordan making the game winning shot to win his first NCAA championshipever on the heel as well. Making this pair even more special is the fact that Michael Jordan himself wore the Converse Pro Leather All-Stars throughout hiscollege career with the North Carolina Tarheels. These were never released to the public and will most likely never be released in the future either. ViaRIF.

air-jordan-defining-moments-package-dmp-converse-samples-1.jpg

air-jordan-defining-moments-package-dmp-converse-samples-2.jpg

air-jordan-defining-moments-package-dmp-converse-samples-3.jpg

air-jordan-defining-moments-package-dmp-converse-samples-4.jpg

air-jordan-defining-moments-package-dmp-converse-samples-5.jpg

Like other people were saying, this is months and months old. Op, do you really have to start threads about everything you read off other sites? I mean atleast give them the credit for the info.

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Like other people were saying, this is months and months old. Op, do you really have to start threads about everything you read off other sites? I mean at least give them the credit for the info.
I believe I did.

And it's not that big of a deal that it's old post. Just don't comment and this thread will die out.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Like other people were saying, this is months and months old. Op, do you really have to start threads about everything you read off other sites? I mean at least give them the credit for the info.
I believe I did.

And it's not that big of a deal that it's old post. Just don't comment and this thread will die out.

The pics were taken at RIF. The write up that you copied and right clicked on didn't. Give the site's credit for what they wrote.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I believe I did.

The pics were taken at RIF. The write up that you copied and right clicked on didn't. Give the site's credit for what they wrote.

When you click on the red words it goes to their site.
I never claimed that I wrote it...

and beside it's not that big of a deal man.

Back
Top Bottom