Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

They super limited yet we getting comments of people grabbing more than one pair....#FML
Their hands are probably better than yours (think metallic).

I didn't really care today. My expectations were set low for a pair of the 4s and the Kobe 8s. Since I wasn't home, I couldn't spam the add to cart on FTL and Co.

NDC was ridiculous.

This didn't even feel like a limited release online. Was able to get 2 pairs of 4's and a pair of 3's.

I refuse to wait in line for the 5's.

The shoe game these days :x I refuse to wait in a line or sit in fron of my computer for hours on a Friday morning. I can't wait til this **** dies so I can get back to grabbing pairs I like. Im bout to switch from J's and Brons to Asics and NB.

The shoe game these days :x I refuse to wait in a line or sit in fron of my computer for hours on a Friday morning. I can't wait til this **** dies so I can get back to grabbing pairs I like. Im bout to switch from J's and Brons to Asics and NB.
Good luck on the switch. Some of the same dudes posting in this thread be going hard for them ugly Asics sneakers.

Last edited:
The shoe game these days
sick.gif
I refuse to wait in a line or sit in fron of my computer for hours on a Friday morning. I can't wait til this **** dies so I can get back to grabbing pairs I like. Im bout to switch from J's and Brons to Asics and NB.
Good luck on the switch. Some of the same dudes posting in this thread be going hard for them ugly Asic sneakers.
Going hard is an understatement, they went crazy over those kith and st alfred releases.

Why would you get mad that he doesnt want to pick up YOUR sneakers?
Because I asked him if he would do me a favor, in FT. Lauderdale heading out for a cruise.  He said yeah, win the raffle, now he is like no I ain't doing that.  Uhh, WHAT.  Done him multiple of favors in the past, if you didn't want to do it just say so up front.

Going hard is an understatement, they went crazy over those kith and st alfred releases.

Forreal...not to mention resell for most of those exclusive Asics are from $400 to damn near $900. It's sad because I still remember when Asics Gel Lyte IIIs would sell for dirt cheap now Ronnie Fieg and these other extra hype and limited versions have raised the prices. :smh: As for the pack I just copped off the link somebody posted a page or so back from SoBeSoles. Hey, it's not retail but $265 I can do. I tried this morning on NDC clicked the Twitter link immediately clicked my size add to cart got the wait your turn bs not even 2 minutes later it disappeared. Clicked my size again out of stock. These must have been super limited at least online.

Last edited:
Because I asked him if he would do me a favor, in FT. Lauderdale heading out for a cruise.  He said yeah, win the raffle, now he is like no I ain't doing that.  Uhh, WHAT.  Done him multiple of favors in the past, if you didn't want to do it just say so up front.

I feel you on this man, like really? Let me know so I could have asked somebody else. That right there is messed up. Granted if something else of precedent came up fine but for you just not want to go all of a sudden when you said you would is foul.

Back
Top Bottom