Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

What category would you guys put the fear 4s at in terms of trade value/resell value.  I really like the kicks, and in all honesty will most likely end up keeping them, even though I am still on the hunt right now for the fear 5s which were the pair I was gunning for.

I mean I know I can not trade these for like flint 13s, which is a pair i really want right now, but yu think it would be a fair trade if I coulf get white cement 4s fpr these? 

lol,, so its so bad now an auto add to cart isnt considered a bot?  lmao
roll.gif
In my opinion, I consider a bot to be a program that completely automates the entire process. Meaning you pay a service or have a service that goes behind the scenes using twitter APIs and snatches the twitter link as well as auto add to cart. My auto add to cart feature is a Chrome extension, and I don't consider that a bot.

A ton of people have the auto add to cart Chrome extension, especially because at one point it was free if you knew where to find it.

If anyone is salty about my statement, fine. Bottom line is the majority of us out here use some form of automated process to try to cop off NDC. I'm just on a level playing field now. Kinda like playing professional football; majority of players are on steroids/taking PEDs, so to have a chance and be competitive you have to stay on them.

#endrant

Won't happen until people stop stalking their site.  In my opinion they should just postpone the online release and drop the shoes at a random time. 
yea i posted that on their IG acct,  no way possible that they can release these tonight without changing to a random time..  once they release on set.. the site will go down while others anticpate the remaining two

lol,, so its so bad now an auto add to cart isnt considered a bot?  lmao
roll.gif
In my opinion, I consider a bot to be a program that completely automates the entire process. Meaning you pay a service or have a service that goes behind the scenes using twitter APIs and snatches the twitter link as well as auto add to cart. My auto add to cart feature is a Chrome extension, and I don't consider that a bot.

A ton of people have the auto add to cart Chrome extension, especially because at one point it was free if you knew where to find it.

If anyone is salty about my statement, fine. Bottom line is the majority of us out here use some form of automated process to try to cop off NDC. I'm just on a level playing field now. Kinda like playing professional football; majority of players are on steroids/taking PEDs, so to have a chance and be competitive you have to stay on them.

#endrant
IMO anything other than manual is a bot. Not saying it's not better for everyone to have a chance to level out the playing field, but a bot is a bot (whether it be adding to cart, or a full process service).

^^^^nope... and i'm in there chillin'

Feels like im one of those shifty looking window shopper shop lifters

403 forbidden. at least the last time it said this, i had the 3 and 5 in my cart and had submit order clicked.

Last edited:
Idk how some of you do it to get through, I cant even get to the home page, forbidden got me all ****** up.  

Back
Top Bottom