Release Date: 8/24/13
Retail: $175
Product Code: 626969-030

Air Jordan V (5) “Fear QS

Colorway: Sequoia/Fire Red-Medium Olive-Black
Release Date: 8/24/13
Retail: $160
Product Code: 626971-350

For anyone that plans on calling local stores or customer service numbers.

Last edited:
my 4s is backordered from Eastbay. the 3s is on its way. the good thing is i got JJ 4s coming so im good for Vegas this weekend. also picking up the fire red Vs up there too.

Just a heads up might want to bring a second pair of shoes to change into just in case it rains. Suppose to rain out here in Vegas this Fri and Sat and possibly Monday. Last weekend the Northwest part of town got flooded.

View media item 556899

Last edited:
Just a heads up might want to bring a second pair of shoes to change into just in case it rains. Suppose to rain out here in Vegas this Fri and Sat and possibly Monday. Last weekend the Northwest part of town got flooded.

Haha thanks for the heads up bro. I'm staying inside the penthouse suite to party with my Jordan on.

Last edited:
wow really. We were planning to walk around instead of driving. Oh well, Might be staying at the poker tables

My order for the fear 3 got cancelled from livestock. Anyone in the same boat? Got me thinking they had some shady business going on (reselling the shoes). Wasted a lot of time on their useless release.

Was able to pick up my IV's from FNL Cerritos "Restock". Got lucky

I'm happy with my pair.
nthat.gif

My order for the fear 3 got cancelled from livestock. Anyone in the same boat? Got me thinking they had some shady business going on (reselling the shoes). Wasted a lot of time on their useless release.

not surprising. they probably inadvertently oversold their stock due to everyone hitting the servers at once.

where can i find the vs for retrail

Still searching... Looks like it's not happening. Was hoping JJ will release it this sat. But they nope.

JJ trolled the world because last wed/thur/fri they swore they were releasing 2 v's this weekend & this week they are COMPLETELY sure its only 1 the fire reds

one rep told me "we never had fear v & never will have fear v"

I'm still in shock at the level of detail and quality put into these kicks and I've been into retros since the 1s in 94.

From the paint speckles, to the color contrasts, to the materials, to the air pocket color....very well done.

These reinvigorated my love for JB.

A formerly disgruntled OG is pleased.

I love my pair of 3's and 5's

Was able to pick up last pair inn Cerritos FNL last night.

They really push cleaners and extra laces with your purchase

Do you think they still have some size left in store?
nah, sold out in like a few hours after i posted it here
Was able to pick up my IV's from FNL Cerritos "Restock". Got lucky

I'm happy with my pair.
nthat.gif
Was able to pick up last pair inn Cerritos FNL last night.

They really push cleaners and extra laces with your purchase
congrats, might have seen you guys there.. was chillin around FXXI

Last edited:
Thanks for the info isniker.repped

Working onn a trade for the 5s now.
no problem. ran out quick since some people bought more than 1 pair

double check local shops that didnt get the 5s.. some stores in other states are getting their shipments of the 5s late & will release them later

these look turned out more limited on RD, because the shipments got messed up.. maybe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom