Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

did anyone win the SP raffle in socal?

store seemed shady so i didnt expect to win
mean.gif

i really want these Vs and i considered paying resell prices and some of these guys are comedy lol with their skyball offers and tryna act like they giving me a deal

and i hit up one of my "connects" at first he told me he didnt get them but after i kept pressing him he said hell only sell em to me if i buy all 10 of his pairs

lmao (still kinda debating this as if i buy all 10 im paying close to retail and can sell the other 8-9 but im really not tryna buy 10 pairs of the same shoe lol)

you guys think resell will drop? im just tryna pay up to 350 for a pair

store seemed shady so i didnt expect to win:smh:

i really want these Vs and i considered paying resell prices and some of these guys are comedy lol with their skyball offers and tryna act like they giving me a deal
and i hit up one of my "connects" at first he told me he didnt get them but after i kept pressing him he said hell only sell em to me if i buy all 10 of his pairs
lmao (still kinda debating this as if i buy all 10 im paying close to retail and can sell the other 8-9 but im really not tryna buy 10 pairs of the same shoe lol)

I know it's tough man. These fear 5's are far and few inbetween. The cheapest I've seen or heard them resell for is 400. I sold my size 10 for 375 so I could buy my size 9.5 for 400 smh. O well. That half size made a big difference.

Last edited:

store seemed shady so i didnt expect to win
mean.gif

So are you saying you could get 10 at ~160 each? If they are legit authorized pairs thats a huge come up

So me and my brother both had are fear IVs cancelled from Eastbay. My order went from backordered, to shoes ready to ship, to cancelled. How does that happen?
I usually don't have a problem with them but this sure isn't good. Any restock info. out there?

So me and my brother both had are fear IVs cancelled from Eastbay. My order went from backordered, to shoes ready to ship, to cancelled. How does that happen?
I usually don't have a problem with them but this sure isn't good. Any restock info. out there?
thats wierd, I had two pair getting shipped to me .. they are in route, should be here tuesday.   maybe its because i am a gold member.

Given the demand of this shoe, would it be unreasonable for me to think I can trade my fear 3s or 4s(just 1 pair) for the black tongue 5s and fire red 3s? I lucked up on these and only had the intention to use them as trade bait.
Btw I think the 4s looks better than the 3s

interested in doing this as well for a 10.5 lol
think dude might need to start taking some names lol that 13 hard to come buy, and i take a 8 as well. sounds like he has 4 out of 10 and his pair makes 5. half way there .................................. this a freaking pipe dream no way this goes down. 
roll.gif

I left this thread after RD but got a lil bored and caught back up... Jus wanted to say thanks to AXTION JAXON for the kind words and it was no problem hooking u up... I'm jus glad those pairs went to a good dude... Good people do still exist....

damn. road trip time perhaps. i wonder if it's droppin' at both santa barbara and vegas
both, but your regular 2 hr drive to sb will be 4 hrs in this holiday traffic... i was considering it.. but i had things to do...it could be 8 hrs both ways
Same company as Matt... all they know is less than 25K right now.
Pretty vague.
same guy that gave the Royal 1 numbers?

some stores barely received their shipments of the 5s, some are still waiting, i think something went wrong with one of the boats lol

Last edited:
both, but your regular 2 hr drive to sb will be 4 hrs in this holiday traffic... i was considering it.. but i had things to do...it could be 8 hrs both ways

same guy that gave the Royal 1 numbers?

some stores barely received their shipments of the 5s, some are still waiting, i think something went wrong with one of the boats lol
maybe the Vs were on the ups plane that crashed last week.

Back
Top Bottom