Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

LOL...$175?? Was gonna pick up the IV's but for that price they're really not that special. I don't give a crap about the limited tag. 

The IV's are dope af but not worth the price imo. Might have to pass and cop some Thunders from a reseller.

Last edited:
The 5's should have smoked bottoms like the Motor Sports 6's. Still, I might grab the 5's because they'll age very well as the bottoms start to darken...

The 5's should have smoked bottoms like the Motor Sports 6's. Still, I might grab the 5's because they'll age very well as the bottoms start to darken...

compared to other 5s these will age better than most since the netting is black and wont be able to yellow.

the price hike is not appreciated but I really want those fours. The fives are cool but not necessary and the threes suck.

Looks like they will release this "pack" like how they did with the Kilroy pack last fall, different weeks.

But $175 though?

:rolleyes

Looks like all I'm gonna cop is the 4s.

MAYBE the 5s.

3s, No.

Looks like ill probably cop those V's...pass on the III's. Maybe cop those IV's if the funds are all there.

For $175 these shoes better have top quality material. No reason for a $15 mark up on a shoe that just released 6 different colorways for $160 in the past year...smh
mean.gif

even though its $15 more and plus $10+ in tax. i might pass, not worth it limited or not.

I'm gunning for the 5's. I hate 3's and the 4's are passable. I just need to get my few remaining pairs of J's before the pricetag hit's $200. Once that comes along, I'm done with retro's. $200 + shipping, and this Cali tax is just too much.

the price hike is not appreciated but I really want those fours. The fives are cool but not necessary and the threes suck.
THIS. Hopefully I got some VIP Rewards around when these drop.

I cant be the only one that heard they upping all retros by $10, they know they got us tho.

Back
Top Bottom