Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Has anyone gotten their $20 WC Rewards from FinishLine from when the Toro Bravo IV's released? I want to use those on this pack assuming they release on Finishline.com 
They won't even begin to get things together to mail you that until it has been at least 60 days.  Usually takes about another 2 weeks on top of that.  They can't send you a reward while you can still return the item using their return policy.

Well im really really angry guys. Just found out Australia is only getting 12 pairs of fear 5's and thats it. No 3 or 4's at all! I really wanted the 5's and the 3's woulda been nice as well if i coulda had the opportunitie. If anyone can help a brother cop a fear 5 let me know. Missed the olives when they dropped and hate myself ever since, this has me reall salty! Gimme water!

Well im really really angry guys. Just found out Australia is only getting 12 pairs of fear 5's and thats it. No 3 or 4's at all! I really wanted the 5's and the 3's woulda been nice as well if i coulda had the opportunitie. If anyone can help a brother cop a fear 5 let me know. Missed the olives when they dropped and hate myself ever since, this has me reall salty! Gimme water!
12pairs?! SMH that's crazy, probably 1 FSR 
mean.gif

12pairs?! SMH that's crazy, probably 1 FSR 
mean.gif
Yeh man its a joke, not funny though! Serious 1 fsr for a entire country. I dunno what to say apart from im saltier then ive ever been, i woulda put in the hard work for these so i have a nice 5 that possivbly not every cat could obtain for once like the fire red 5's etc. GRRRRRR

That is crazy, I'm kinda worried about how many we'll get here in Vancouver, I really want them 5s too

Where did you get this info about the 5s?

Anyone know is III's are usually TTS or go half size down.  Thinking of pulling the trigger on some and not sure if I should go half down, half up?

I will try for the 3....but if I cant get it no worries.....is it just the iv coming out this month or are all of them?

Anyone know is III's are usually TTS or go half size down.  Thinking of pulling the trigger on some and not sure if I should go half down, half up?
I usually go TTS but if you like a nice snug fit, you can go down half a size without having to squeeze into them too much. Definitely not a half size up though! Hope this helps.

the entire shoe is 
sick.gif
mean.gif
 but that black netting is 
pimp.gif
 the fear Vs will age pretty well because the yellowed soles will look good with that olive green color on the shoe 

yeah, the v's will be mine. Thought the tongue was black from the lighting in other pics

The 4's are nice but too similar to the better Green Glow 4's for my taste. Why Nike would release two similar shoes within two weeks of each other is beyond me. The 3's might be my favorite of the bunch while the 5's look a lot like those olive 5's that released 7 years ago...generally don't get 5's so I'll definitely be passing. I'd probably only get one at most from this pack...shoes are nice, but a little plain.

price and sole kinda killed the 5s for me. If sole was same as the netting, or translucent black I would THINK about paying the higiher price.

Back
Top Bottom