Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

found a few size 10 and 11 for $190 on CL

and two 10.5 for $200. bought to pick up a 10.5 on friday

it's a growing trend in my area

i have a suspicion that it's just a bunch of kids who buy up all the sneakers in my area

and then they realize they can't move it so they're forced to sell them dirt cheap so they can get money for the next release

that can probably be said for many areas tho, but all the "DMV sneakerhead" groups on fb are just a bunch of kids offering Nintendo DS's for J's

it's a growing trend in my area
i have a suspicion that it's just a bunch of kids who buy up all the sneakers in my area
and then they realize they can't move it so they're forced to sell them dirt cheap so they can get money for the next release
that can probably be said for many areas tho, but all the "DMV sneakerhead" groups on fb are just a bunch of kids offering Nintendo DS's for J's

THIS.

I've picked up STEALS on Local DMV FB groups because these kids horde the supply, realize the resale isn't what they anticipated, then slowly realize they need money back ASAP. I've been cleaning up. Keep being kids, kids! Gracias.

This hopefully works for some Fear V's in the near future. Unlikely but hopeful.

THIS.

I've picked up STEALS on Local DMV FB groups because these kids horde the supply, realize the resale isn't what they anticipated, then slowly realize they need money back ASAP. I've been cleaning up. Keep being kids, kids! Gracias.

This hopefully works for some Fear V's in the near future. Unlikely but hopeful.

Wish it was like this in my area. Too much hype here in Dallas. These kids will use them for trade bait first.

what's the production date on yalls Fear 4s?

just want to make sure because the one i'm buying has 02/13 - 05/04

Last edited:
il check when i get home, from memory it was produced same period as toros and glows, cant remember if exactly the same period but it was around the same time i remember seeing

They did 5 days when the HOH opened in Vancouver in July, Lebron EXTs one day, black grapes another, foams another etc.

Think im gonna pull the trigger on fear 4s for $260 shipped. Seems like alot, but havent found anything cheaper than $320 for my size. Checked EVERYWHERE

Those kids buying and letting them go for near retail because they need the money are simply doing it wrong. You shouldn't even attempt to resell shoes if you don't have the funds to be prepared to sit on stock. Especially for shoes that anyone with half a brain knows eventually a decent profit percentage can be obtained. But what's bad for them is great for you guys so keep jumping on the deals from folks who have no clue what they are doing.

Man you'll be lucky to even find a pair nowadays let alone for $400. These things are elusive. Seems nobody is selling their pair. eBay listings are scarce and so is craigslist. I'm on the hunt for a second pair. Seems the minimum price for the 5's are up to 500/550.
It's your money bro, but don't do dude like that.  Ya'll agreeded on a price go ahead and pull the trigger.  I will admit I wasn't blown away when I first got mines, but I am certainly glad I have them.  Buy them, get them home, show him around the IV family.  Give him a chance to grow on you and mingle with your fellow Jordan's.  :rofl:
Im glad you weren't blown away by mines. Stay safe.

Anyone order the fear V's from soleboundLV back when they had a restock and get tracking confirmation?I had ordered from them but there process was so backwards I ended up getting my money back.

Anyone order the fear V's from soleboundLV back when they had a restock and get tracking confirmation?I had ordered from them but there process was so backwards I ended up getting my money back.
Can you go into further detail as to what was so backwards about it?

Last edited:
Can you go into further detail as to what was so backwards about it?

Maybe backwards is the wrong word - befuddling may be better. Anyway they first proclaim that they have a restock of the fear V's yet don't have them in hand. I placed my order on the 14th of sept and they didn't place their order with their supplier until the 19th, basically waiting for the payment to clear. Fast forward to this week and I ask if they have received anything from their supplier since it's been a fair amount of time in between them making the order and now and they say that the item should be received by me no later than 8 October. I question that because they don't use facts to back up their statement but rather say the 8th is the date because that's what their website says - 2 business weeks from time of purchase. So after a few more email exchanges they say to me it looks like we have yet to gain your trust so we can refund you today if you would like. I just said do it!

I bring them up because I noticed on their Instagram and Twitter account they have a post that says we are answering emails in the order they were received. I was guessing that might have something to do with the fear Vs as people should have at least received a tracking number yesterday or so.

they prbly took money with no product to actually sell

I agree. I also think they waited this long because they could let all the money they received from the orders to accrue some interest before refunding. If they had 1 full size run they could have initially pocketed $4300+. Maybe that wasn't their plan but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom