Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

This pack is garbage!!! It shows how Nike can release anything "limited" with a price hike testing the waters for next years increase , and it sells , no back story or anything just some lame colors and some limited status , it's a joke now!!!

Why are you angry about a release you don't like?

Willowbrook FNL said they were getting them. Not sure if the chick on the phone knew what she was talking about, but she referred to the Vs as "those Swamp Thing lookin' Jordans" :x :smh:

I'll call back later tonight and see if I get a different response.

HOH Willowbrook is doing their usual raffle tomorrow 8am-10am.

is it just 8-10am tomorrow?

someone told me that the limited releases they go all day wed and thurs at willow, just like they did for the champ pack.

That's what I was told over the phone but I could've been misinformed.

The only time I've seen them do all day raffles was for something really limited like the Champ pack, Corks, and Royal 1s. Pretty much every other release this year was 8-10am on Weds.

If they only have a FSR of each pair, I can see them doing the 8-6 on Weds & Thurs though. Give them a call, let me know what they say :lol:

If you want the fear 5's, best bet is to lock up a pair any other way BESIDES brick and mortar major retailers.  If you try to cop the Fear 5's at a HoH or another B&M that has the 5's...99% of you WILL fail.  Trust.

Last edited:
it's almost like they don't want anyone to even own the Fear 5's.  Not even sure why they are releasing in such tiny numbers.  Can't make heads or tails of it.

The only time I've seen them do all day raffles was for something really limited like the Champ pack, Corks, and Royal 1s. Pretty much every other release this year was 8-10am on Weds.

If they only have a FSR of each pair, I can see them doing the 8-6 on Weds & Thurs though. Give them a call, let me know what they say :lol:

I just called that finishline and a girls said she asked her boss and said they're only getting the fours

After making some calls to about 30 stores within a 2 hour drive, I see the whole pack is actually limited because a lot of stores near me who get EVERYTHING (including Royal I's) aren't getting ANY of the pack. However for the stores who are:

-Everyone was getting the IV's

-Like 4 stores are getting the III's

-1 FNL said yes on V's.

I just called that finishline and a girls said she asked her boss and said they're only getting the fours

Probably the same chick that told me they will be getting the "Swamp Thing Vs" :lol: ... but at least she asked her boss so it's good to know I can cross them off my short list.

havent been doin crazy research since the royal 1's.... looks like the same result as the royal blue 1... 0-50000

So HoH Beverly Center and Topanga still doing raffles for these. Hella suspect stuff going on with these :stoneface: In any case

Apparently the ATL area might as well be some backwoods place in the middle of Montana or something in regards to this release.

Back
Top Bottom