Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Local spot showed me all 3 pairs, and will only go after the 3s. Those 3s look too damn good to pass up.

That would be about right. I remember the xx white with the black strap being quickstrike. But, from what i jave seen, quickstrikes do have a limited number. Not extremely limited, but I would say 20-40k
Yeah, I think it was those XX's.

Fear Vs

“I’M SCARED OF WHAT I WON’T BECOME”

Fictional Vs

"I'M LOATHING OF WHAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO PURCHASE"

I like the 4.. Got a feeling the 5 will be the shoe of choice by most.. On the fence with the 3.

Think it'll be a better chance going for the IIIs in stores...the few thats actually getting em or try my luck online? Not even gonna ask about the Vs [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Man, I am feeling hopeless now. 1 FTL ( 3's and 5's are raffle)  and 1 FTA ( 4's) getting the fear pack in my area..

Last edited:
Apparently the ATL area might as well be some backwoods place in the middle of Montana or something in regards to this release.
Well all the HOH are still on the launch locator for the V (Southlake and Cumberland and maybe Arbor Place), besides Perimeter, which I think is on the list for 3 and 4. Augusta is getting all three it looks like. Going to have to call my sister back home and whoever else to enter their raffle.

Shouldn't...

Eastbay, FootLocker, Champs, and FootAction are all the same company...Same distribution channels, same product allotment. Technically, Eastbay is the distrubutor to FTL, Champs, and FA, which are the retailers...insignificant details

FinishLine is a totally different entity with no relationship with Footlocker (and co.).

Truth be told, I heard a rumor a LOOONNGGG time ago (from 23penny, as a matter of fact...not to say he's reliable, but I think he heard right on this one) that the person that makes distribution/allotment decisions for Nike prefers the people at Finishline over the people at Footlocker. While Nike has contractual obligations with FootLocker, which forces their hand on many occasions (House of Hoops being the obvious example), whenever there is a situaion that falls outside of those perameters, Finishline seems to get the edge

Royal I is one example.

The numerous Finishline restocks during the holiday season in '12 and early '13 is another example.
I'm pretty sure the majority of the FNL restocks were from them holding back stock. I doubt JB sent them more Concord XI. They have been the red headed step child of the retailers for a LONG time. I don't see that changing unless they improve their market share in areas outside of running. Nike Basketball and Nike Sportswear shows them no love. Their JB account has gotten better but still lags behind the Footlocker base companies in allotments and availability of highly desirable launch products. It's probably due, like you said, to the contracts Footlocker has with Nike, Inc. Sorry for the soapbox response, but I actually track the sneaker retailers in the stock market and read a lot of their earnings reports. It's pretty interesting to see the business side of things from the perspective of the manufacturers and the major retailers.

Looks like the V will be a tough purchase. Good luck to all trying to cop the pair(s) from the fear pack they want.
That's exactly right. Does anyone remember NT'er woodr0? Well, he worked at Finishline and in the Concord aftermath thread and I think some others, he mentioned that something like 10,000 pairs of Concords showed up in inventory in some warehouse. He had no other information, though. Most didn't bring it up, but I saw him mention is a few times. Then we see the restock at their story in Indy and the restocks online and everyone was scratching their heads when woodr0 has the info all along.

This thread used to be about the 3's, 4s, and 5's.

Now it's just beast on beast crying. (I know some of yall were down from the get)
roll.gif

everyone well mostly everyone is in fear of not gettting this fearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pack

If that is true, expect the heads to camp out early. Hell, they could even be out there right now as we speak.
i wouldnt be surprised if nike is testing this FCFS process again. DUDES WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT RSVP ARE THE SAME DUDES IN LINE CAUSING TROUBLE. 

If that is true, expect the heads to camp out early. Hell, they could even be out there right now as we speak.
hearing people are getting setup to go camp down at the only place thats getting the 5's in australia later today already. I can only imagine if the 3 and 4 was releasing in australia when theyd be camped from, prob still there from green glows if that was the case, we are becoming america lineup wise.

Back
Top Bottom