Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

A local HoH called me for the Vs. I forgot to ask them if they already did the IIIs and IVs.

Last edited:
FNL NO Online on the 5's no longer show up in the internet store unles they change this late nite tonite 

So........I remember when the fear pack pictures first leaked and surfaced. All you heard was "the 4s go hard!" " I need them 4s!...blah blah. Now I see the 5s are the most limited and everyone wants those now instead. Okay. 

Sadly. The 5s were my go to pair from the beginning because the silhouette is a part of my top 3 and I loved the dark and gritty cw, but now it looks like I don't have a shot at them for retail anywhere. :smh:

Wow 14 pairs of V at sunvalley mall in concord ca. Dat should tell u how limited dese are

Last edited:
any calls from HOH in Houston?

No calls over here bro....from any of the 3 stores that had them LOL

Man every time a raffle comes up, for some reason I always think of that Boyz in the Hood scene where Ricky is scratching the lotto ticket and loses, then Tre says "You gotta be Mexican to win that sh*t" :lol:

boyz-n-the-hood-original-1.jpg

I got a III and a IV on lock. Now I need a V in a size 13, which is pretty hard to come by. I'm hoping that somebody who doesn't wear a size 13 gets a V. Now that would be clutch.

Anyone ever camp at the Menlo mall(Nj) before? If so how is it there? Is anyone plAnning goin there for the v's?
Im going to be at memlo tomarow i already got a pair of 4s !! But i am not camping im just going really early i usualy have alot of luck there with new stuf so will see

the 4s are the worst thing in this pack imo. pretty much everything is a minus on them at least the other 2 have some pluses. more minus though
grin.gif

if you want the 5s from Menlo forget about it....they already got a "list" out here im #35 on it and everybody in front of me is gunning for the 5s and some of them will be disappointed

Hoh 34th called me a hour ago, size 11 and size 14 3s left, no Vs, didn't ask what size IVs left, prolly a lot.

if you want the 5s from Menlo forget about it....they already got a "list" out here im #35 on it and everybody in front of me is gunning for the 5s and some of them will be disappointed

What do you mean a list out here ??? You mean a line ? It seems like nike always sends memlo allot of shoes tho more then other stores i know ill be there early to see what i can grab look for me in the red vans hat hahah lol

So tempted to pay a $30 premium on preorders vs. waking up at 5AM and fighting the bots or even camping.  

Back
Top Bottom