Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Still doesn't stop instore corruption.

As long as it stops internet corruption. Before the attack of the bots era took over us on the Internet, I was winning consecutive RSVPs back to back from the Nike KD IVs N7s(twice on both color ways) to Doernbecher 9s and Bred 11s(twice) and I'm trying to win a few DB 5s this year so Im hoping things really change ASAP.

Last edited:
And it's funny how Nike Chicago says "no lines permitted in front of the store." Well, how the hell are you suppose to be hard body camping for a FCFS if you're not lined up in front of the store? Does everyone just bum rush the store at 9:59? Makes no damn sense. 

You camp on the side of the building. Nikechicago is located on Michigan ave which is the the primary shopping district in Chicago. No lines in front of the store because they block the entrances to the apple store and Garmin store. they file complaints to Nike and the police all the time

As long as it stops internet corruption. Before the attack of the bots era took over us on the Internet, I was winning consecutive RSVPs back to back from the Nike KD IVs N7s(twice on both color ways) to Doernbecher 9s and Bred 11s(twice) and I'm trying to win a few DB 5s this year so Im hoping things really change ASAP.
DB 10's ******

Anybody know if da closet collector dude is legit? He stays with exclusive heat for sale real early. I'm kinda iffy about that. Unless he has the uber connect.
Dude sells fakes and real ones. I got two pairs of fake Concords from him. At least he let me return them.

Anybody know if da closet collector dude is legit? He stays with exclusive heat for sale real early. I'm kinda iffy about that. Unless he has the uber connect.

The Closet Collector sells straight up Grey Market, or as many NTers refer to them- Fake shoes. He has FSR of Royals, Jams, Concords, Retro 88's, and just about every other popular shoe for $100 under fair market value. Icy Jams and Concords. There is no way he sells legit authorized JB shoes.

I bet the fear V he's got in the video are GM.

Man my plug just hit me with there shipment got lost. I'm like how tf does that happen? That ***** hurt my heart :lol:....

Guess if I don't get the Vs ill settle for the just copping the Mutombos this weeknd

(i know, i know, "cool story bro")
One of my three local spots texted me today saying "I got your 12 on the Vs launching this Saturday."
I hadn't planned on picking them up, even though I've liked them since the first photos leaked.
So I texted her back, "I'll be in to check them out this afternoon."
Like I said, I'm not planning on getting these, but I wanted to see them in person.
I get there and she hands me the box... I didn't look at the sticker or anything, just unboxed them.
THEY WERE THE FIRE RED Vs :smh:
"These don't drop Saturday, and this isn't the Fear V," I told her.
She responds with, "Oh, I was going to sell these Saturday, I better not huh."
Half the time she doesn't know what she's selling, but this time she blew me away...
Talking about she was gonna sell them this Saturday :smh:
I told her she owes me a discount on the Taxis and Steels for saving her from selling the FR-V a week early.
She said "ok," and gave me some red no-show Dri-Fit socks for driving there for no reason.
:nerd:
Lol you're flaw.

extra salty that the 5s don't release in Europe
mean.gif

One of the few times I actually agree with DSF. Even if RSVP was corrupted by 3rd party Twitter RSVP services, it's infinitely better than chasing down raffle tickets or standing around for hours and hours waiting for a shoe to release. Especially for a shoe that's not available online by the looks of things. No offense but people who enjoy that kind of chase for a release are probably younger and don't have professional jobs. I'd rather pay $20-30 for someone to RSVP for me than to wait in line even for 2 hrs (which is light work nowadays for a limited release). I know I'm going to get a lot of hate but here's to hoping FCFS does NOT make a comeback.

The Closet Collector sells straight up Grey Market, or as many NTers refer to them- Fake shoes. He has FSR of Royals, Jams, Concords, Retro 88's, and just about every other popular shoe for $100 under fair market value. Icy Jams and Concords. There is no way he sells legit authorized JB shoes.

I bet the fear V he's got in the videow
whaat.. his prices are not "fair market value" or anywhere near it.  If he is doing that much business, it tells you something right off the bat.

I bet the fear V he's got in the video are GM.
his shoes are legit though,

(his = personal collection) lol
laugh.gif

Last edited:
whaat.. his prices are not "fair market value" or anywhere near it.  If he is doing that much business, it tells you something right off the bat.

I didn't say his shoes were fair market value...

I clearly said he sells them $100 under fair market value. But after a second look, he sells them for about market value. $350 for royals is a pretty common selling price unforutnatly. He's got Jams for $400, legit jams usually sell for $400+ Alot of the GM guys are selling everything for $250.Regardless, I wouldn't buy anything from him.

GM fear 4's have been out for months. I remember seeing GM fear 5's but I forget where.

I wouldn't buy anything off eBay early anymore.

Does anyone from the Bay Area knows if Valley Fair HOH will be doing FCFS or Raffle? I tried calling today but couldn't get through...

Back
Top Bottom